1. yeah, this had been "discussed" a lot.

cross realm pvp obviusly discourage pvp from lordaeron players, but the importanrt part is that discourages new people into the server.

if you think that people chose lord only because buffed content you're missing the core of the complains.

some poeple like me pick lord over icecrown because the shop.

so now the only people that join to the realm are intereseted exclusively in pve or people that read 2017 post and think that lord is free from p2w.

if the idea was to improve LORDAERON pvp, cross realm didn't helped.
    if the idea was to retain some lord pvp players then wasn't so bad, but for a server with already low pvp activity that doesn't sounds great at all.

2. yeah, this had been "discussed" a lot.

cross realm pvp obviusly discourage pvp from lordaeron players, but the importanrt part is that discourages new people into the server.

if you think that people chose lord only because buffed content you're missing the core of the complains.

some poeple like me pick lord over icecrown because the shop.

so now the only people that join to the realm are intereseted exclusively in pve or people that read 2017 post and think that lord is free from p2w.

if the idea was to improve LORDAERON pvp, cross realm didn't helped.
    if the idea was to retain some lord pvp players then wasn't so bad, but for a server with already low pvp activity that doesn't sounds great at all.
    Yes people are so discouraged to play on Lordearon that since 2018 the realm have more then double its population. You are corrent what a fail was the cross-realm, it almost killed the realm.....
    Edited: January 29, 2020

3. Well Lorda's population is on a big decline, it's mostly just top end guilds logging for their core ICC and some global trolls that stay online 24 hrs a day. Barely anyone on Horde does any proper PvP anymore. Alliance is a bit more active.

4. Well Lorda's population is on a big decline, it's mostly just top end guilds logging for their core ICC and some global trolls that stay online 24 hrs a day. Barely anyone on Horde does any proper PvP anymore. Alliance is a bit more active.
    This is to be considered as a joke because Lordaeron's population is on an increasing rate. After cross-realm was introduced, Lordaeron's population boomed at an increasing rate over a period of time. It actually has more than double its population it used to have before cross-realm was introduced. It seems like the queue time on Lordaeron can start anytime soon.

5. Yes people are so discouraged to play on Lordearon that since 2018 the realm have more then double its population. You are corrent what a fail was the cross-realm, it almost killed the realm.....

discourage pvp from lordaeron players
    so now the only people that join to the realm are intereseted exclusively in pve or people that read 2017 post and think that lord is free from p2w

topic title: WotLK Do people not pvp on Lordaeron?

meaningful increase of population was after classic release, not rdf.

6. topic title: WotLK Do people not pvp on Lordaeron?

meaningful increase of population was after classic release, not rdf.
    O i am sorry, my bad. I was not aware that there is specific PVP activity statistic for Lordearon that show decline in players. Do you mind sharing it with us?

7. The population increase started before xrealm was introduced. There is no direct correlation. And logical thinking invites to think the opposite: having xrealm means that if you want to PvP, it will not matter anymore if you go to a server with cash shop or without it, so people purely focused on PvP will go to the easiest.

8. O i am sorry, my bad. I was not aware that there is specific PVP activity statistic for Lordearon that show decline in players. Do you mind sharing it with us?
    No, i prefer meddle into lordaeron topics from icecrown POV.

First ... 345