1. All you do here is releasing enormous amounts of toxic ooze.

What's the point of talking with u if u completely miss the point every time, u don't understand anything that i'm trying to say and you just flame? It's like talking to a wall. Go be a toxic somewhere else.

2. Heliax and Stepkid have both been blocked... go troll someone else with your shiet rofl. Feels good to not have to read your shiet again ;) Bai!!!

Your posts don't show for me anymore #Feelsgoodman.

3. Heliax and Stepkid have both been blocked... go troll someone else with your shiet rofl. Feels good to not have to read your shiet again ;) Bai!
    Troll, rofl. Get a life rage kid.

4. Oh yeah also feels good to have gotten the last text in, and then blocking your users, so that your text doesn't show up for me xD

5. Heliax and Stepkid have both been blocked... go troll someone else with your shiet rofl. Feels good to not have to read your shiet again ;) Bai!!!

Your posts don't show for me anymore #Feelsgoodman.
    Hahaha just proved you are a quitter, bailing out from a conversation you started. No wonder you are crying on forums and blaming Warmane for their hardwork.

6. stepkid i know him he leave every bg on start and then talking about pvp and waiting forum pvp posts...dude you are so sad boy 70% people on forum hates you!

7. Noone is interested in "bullying" players here or whatever and you can't "bully" anyone in a bg anyway, because you're coming across different people not goign after the same guy all the time. The guy projected some bullshiet onto me thinking that i'm some 5,5k dps, i'm not a dps and i ain't 5,5k yet either - so he was wrong. No need to try to defend some utterly wrong point. Also isn't a 4k gs healer bullying 2k gs dps in the lower bracket too then ROFL? Maybe they should make a bracket for every 100gs, then you'd feel good.

ROFL yeah what a BULLY, ppl can't dps a healer through resilience... yeah UBER bully... like LMAO.

Also when tf did i say that i kill fking 6,5 k smournes with a sub 4k healer? Like why would you bother trying to defend that guy's literally erroneous points? You him on a second acc?

Yeah but you see, back in the day when i played here (as one can make out from my original post) things were different, because there were no crossrealm bgs, there was no transmog, there was no soloqueue etc... HENCE why i asked what has happened here in my OP. Lordaeron was very blizzlike and that's what i expected.

Why was lordaeron pvp dead though? I'm genuinely curious?
    The fact that you talk about other people projecting their insecurities is laughable considering what you just wrote. I don't think I ever said that you were bullying anyone, you can read my response again if anything was unclear.

Yes, you can absolutely bully players - Ask the entirety of the battleground community on Alliance side; Icecrown. Every single one gets bullied in BG's on a daily basis if they're in a premade.

Lordaeron was never blizzlike. The patches were not released as they were when they were released by blizzard, several items, classes, spells and quest to this day do not work, that is not blizzlike. You had no background economy, something you had in retail seeing as the game had already lived through one expansion and a basegame. The PVP died because the population slowly diminished overtime, why play Lord when you can do the same thing just faster and with more people on Icecrown if it's all gonna be lategame anyways?

8. This is only from prospective of new player. Lordearon have been existing for how long now, 4-5 years? There is plenty of players who are BIS geared on Lord, they simple dont wanna play PVP. Even before cross-realm PVP on lord was almost non existing. The reality always was that x1 exp rate realm with buffed PVE content is simple not attractive for PVP oriented players.
    This is false.

I pretty much played PvP every single day both on pre- and post-crossrealm and there were plenty of battlegrounds going on before the change. The only times you would wait really long was at NA times and then it could be up to 30 minutes at the most (around 5-6 am GMT). Other than that I had between 2 to 8 minutes to queue as alliance and between instant to 3 min as horde.

One does wonder if people have faltering memories, choose to remember wrong to give crossrealm more credit (aka "without it pvp on Lord would be dead") or simply didn't really play that often to begin with. Perhaps it's even that anything not instant is "dead pvp" to them.
    *shrug*

9. stepkid i know him he leave every bg on start and then talking about pvp and waiting forum pvp posts...dude you are so sad boy 70% people on forum hates you!
    Yeah i got the sense of that guy being some flaming troll too, hence blocked xD

10. The fact that you talk about other people projecting their insecurities is laughable considering what you just wrote. I don't think I ever said that you were bullying anyone, you can read my response again if anything was unclear.

Yes, you can absolutely bully players - Ask the entirety of the battleground community on Alliance side; Icecrown. Every single one gets bullied in BG's on a daily basis if they're in a premade.

Lordaeron was never blizzlike. The patches were not released as they were when they were released by blizzard, several items, classes, spells and quest to this day do not work, that is not blizzlike. You had no background economy, something you had in retail seeing as the game had already lived through one expansion and a basegame. The PVP died because the population slowly diminished overtime, why play Lord when you can do the same thing just faster and with more people on Icecrown if it's all gonna be lategame anyways?
    1.Nah it ain't laughable, it's simple truth. Also i didn't commence that retar.dedness, i simply fire back at flamers/trolls. Blocked them in the end, because one was an obvious donor who literally said that lordaeron players are slaves and the other had nothing coherent to add.
    2.Being better geared than someone in a fuc.king bg is considered bullying by you? Now THAT'S laughable. There's a big difference in someone being 500 gs above you and you for some reason not being able to handle them and a bg packed with fullbis smourne donors. Get real.
    3.Back in my day Lordaeron was as blizzlike as can get. The scripting of quests/bugs has gotten better now indeed, but back in the day there was no crossrealm, no soloqueue, no transmog, i don't even remember any custom events like the free EoF bullshiet we had this time. Rates were 1x and the realm pop about 5k. That's as blizzlike as can get imo.
    Yeah patches obviously weren't released like that, becasue it would require a new download every patch. You start out with 3.3.5 talents etc, but that's the case in literally every private server ever.
    Dunno i go northrend loremaster very nicely, only about 5 quests out of like 700 were buggy... so seems to work pretty freaking well to me.

I do it on Lordaeron, becasue wotlk is my favorite expansion + i like to play in a setting of x1 where i feel that my achievements actually mean something PLUS i can pve whenever i want aswell and have fun with actual players. IC players look like clowns mostly. Who cares about arena anyway... it's all just smourne arms warr donors with hpals anyway. I already played a hpal in retail and had 30-1 win ratios. I don't need to do it again, so i enjoy duels, bgs, world pvp, wintergrasp etc... maybe even casual arena. That's why.

11. This is false.

I pretty much played PvP every single day both on pre- and post-crossrealm and there were plenty of battlegrounds going on before the change. The only times you would wait really long was at NA times and then it could be up to 30 minutes at the most (around 5-6 am GMT). Other than that I had between 2 to 8 minutes to queue as alliance and between instant to 3 min as horde.

One does wonder if people have faltering memories, choose to remember wrong to give crossrealm more credit (aka "without it pvp on Lord would be dead") or simply didn't really play that often to begin with. Perhaps it's even that anything not instant is "dead pvp" to them.
    *shrug*
    Wholehartedly agree. It seems crossrealm had a shietty effect to Lord's pvp.... as anyone with a brain would think. So i don't get why this crap was added in the first place. Probably so Warmane could tempt more clowns to donate... Having one crazyass realm like IC wasn't enough, The entirety of Lord had to get fuc.ked in order to gain more dough.

12. Wholehartedly agree. It seems crossrealm had a shietty effect to Lord's pvp.... as anyone with a brain would think. So i don't get why this crap was added in the first place. Probably so Warmane could tempt more clowns to donate... Having one crazyass realm like IC wasn't enough, The entirety of Lord had to get fuc.ked in order to gain more dough.
    Don't misunderstand, I'm not against crossrealm entirely as I can now play with my friends from old Lordaeron who got forcibly moved to Icecrown a long time ago and are too lazy to level up a new on 1x rates.
    I'm just reacting over the extreme exaggerations some forum users are displaying here in regards of the state of PvP on Lordaeron pre-crossrealm.

But yes, I understand the frustration of having to deal with overgeared players almost all the time. At least the Icecrown players often donate, which is great for keeping the community alive. Blackrock on the other hand we could have done without. :)

13. cross realm or none cross realm is not the main issue for me, faction and gear balance is. Different factions completely dominate bgs during different times of the day. During the time a faction dominates them will win 85-90% of the time. The experienced players of the faction know this and are not playing during this time making every bg during that period and most bgs are just a glorified massacre. I myself only que when my faction is winning if I just want a quick win or during the times during the day the balance is about to change becouse I find that the most competitive bgs are during that time. Not queuing during the time my faction struggle.

the real fix is to make the realms pve and just do mixed factions bgs giving everyone a 50% win rate when you que. this would also help with the toxicity and the reluctance to do pvp. but then again alot of ppl like it when the joining bgs just an instant win button and you can steamroll without and effort or real threat.
    Edited: January 27, 2020

14. stepkid i know him he leave every bg on start and then talking about pvp and waiting forum pvp posts...dude you are so sad boy 70% people on forum hates you!
    You must be just another random person from Lordaeron who I might have graveyard farmed in bgs by 1 shot kills. I'm pretty sure you 100% hate yourself for dying in 1 shot and others for killing you in bgs because you are such a bad PvP player.

15. You are that typical guy with 5.5k gs who wants to bash 3k gs people in bgs, so for that reason the gs bracket was introduced where people like you can't do that anymore. You are against cross-realm because now you are put in people with Icecrown and Blackrock where you have to face healthy competition, but you don't want that since your PvP skill is used to smashing 3k gs people within your realm. With that being said, cross-realm with gs bracket brings in healthy competition across the 3 wotlk realm. Only people who are bad at PvP with minimum skill set like you usually cry and whine about it, but others are absolutely fine with cross-realm gs bracket.
    You must be just another random person from Lordaeron who I might have graveyard farmed in bgs by 1 shot kills. I'm pretty sure you 100% hate yourself for dying in 1 shot and others for killing you in bgs because you are such a bad PvP player.
    Anyone else find this funny how he flames and say people just want to play with way worse geared players, then brags about oneshooting people.

Sounds like P R O J E C T I O N.

First 12345 Last