1. Stop killing me !!!

Hi guys, i just started playing on Icecrown, i am Auzii and i just wanna ask alliance players to stop killing me :))) let me make lvl 80 :D

Have a nice day !

2. hey buddy, what level are you atm? :) and where are you leveling right now? Also, class? race? I'll drop by and say Ru :)))

3. lol, why did u said ur nick, now u will be target by some garbage wannabes for days or weeks ;D

4. they are just pussies,trolls,same thing just go grab a beer relax and plan revenge! keep all there names

5. Both sides are Gank happy, try and request help from higher level players in your zone or your guild. If that fails then lay low in ghost form until the trolls get tired and wander off.

Best of luck!

Edited: February 15, 2020

6. Ye the issue is that both set of players will be after revenge for previous deaths, as Karigmar said request help from higher levels in the area. From my experience most players are quite friendly and willing to help.

7. They literally camp out low level quests, killing the quest givers and any players trying to level in the area. Its pathetic and ruins the game for players just trying to level. People who say its a pvp server deal with, are a joke. God forbid you power level your alts, cause that they will ban. They'd rather get money for a system that exists in any multiplayer online game with leveling. These low lives killing lowbies are a bane on the game and in all honestly, make the game unplayable. The reason WoW died was because of how toxic everyone is, congratulations this server is too. But keep pretending that its not a problem.

8. These low lives killing lowbies are a bane on the game and in all honestly, make the game unplayable.
    So perhaps go lvl in a not popular zone?

Seriously, I don't get some ppl. They go to the most populated zones like stv and tanaris, waste their time there being ganked over and over again, then go to a forum to waste even more time creating "cry" threads, instead of just going to any other zone for your level.

9. So perhaps go lvl in a not popular zone?

Seriously, I don't get some ppl. They go to the most populated zones like stv and tanaris, waste their time there being ganked over and over again, then go to a forum to waste even more time creating "cry" threads, instead of just going to any other zone for your level.
    Can someone care to refresh my memory on what makes STV and Tanaris populated PVP zones?

10. Can someone care to refresh my memory on what makes STV and Tanaris populated PVP zones?
    80 lvls that pvp there?

I didn't say its populated "PVP" zone, just popular zone generally. A lot of ppl exp there, so there is a lot of scumbag 80s who kill them, pretty simple.
    Edited: February 13, 2020

11. 80 lvls that pvp there?

I didn't say its populated "PVP" zone, just popular zone generally. A lot of ppl exp there, so there is a lot of scumbag 80s who kill them, pretty simple.
    Some would argue that ganking is considered PVP, which in my opinion, it technically is. Does that mean I defend people who gank? Not really. There also can be PVP activity between level 80 characters happening in said zones, which I've partaken in myself on my level 80 Druid or Paladin.

12. ganking is considered PVP
    What if one ganks with a twink ? That would actually be pvp since said person gets honor and kills. Would you defend that or are you against ganking no matter what ?

13. Some would argue that ganking is considered PVP, which in my opinion, it technically is. Does that mean I defend people who gank? Not really. There also can be PVP activity between level 80 characters happening in said zones, which I've partaken in myself on my level 80 Druid or Paladin.
    But why are we discussing what is a pvp and what is not?
    I'm just trying to tell there are less populated zones that are more than fine to level up without getting ganked. So it's up to a player whether he decides to go there or choose popular zones like stv.

14. Just do what I do, ENGAGE and enjoy RAWR!!! My first encounter was when I was LVL 16 and this pally mounted coming towards me mounted with like 30ish K HP, So a level 80 for sure... I charged at him and initiated what was one of the shortest fights in history. By the time I ran back he was gone hahaha. But I do not really mind the death, even being camped is really just part of who can wait out who. But I get the annoying higher levels picking on low levels.

There are Horde EVERYWHERE in most zones that are willing to come over and keep Alliance at bay, you just ask politely in the channel and do not spam it because you will probably be ignored.

15. They literally camp out low level quests, killing the quest givers and any players trying to level in the area. Its pathetic and ruins the game for players just trying to level. People who say its a pvp server deal with, are a joke. God forbid you power level your alts, cause that they will ban. They'd rather get money for a system that exists in any multiplayer online game with leveling. These low lives killing lowbies are a bane on the game and in all honestly, make the game unplayable. The reason WoW died was because of how toxic everyone is, congratulations this server is too. But keep pretending that its not a problem.
    I just wanted to reply respectfully and hope this does not seem in any way offensive.

For starters I understand your frustration with the ganking, and everyone probably has a battle story they can share at the camp fire.

The thing I disagree with is things said like, making the game unplayable or how toxic "everyone" is and WOW died because of this. I want to start by reminding you that the leveling zones and choices where to level are not limited to just 1 or 2 zones. You can find plenty of areas to quest in peace if your willing to try. Saying "everyone" was toxic in WOW and that was it's demise, well actually I think the consensus will usually be that the game itself changed and players felt that the core game itself was not the same. In my experience over the years I have found the community to be pretty amazing. Sure I have my ignore list for those truly toxic players, but all in all I found most players I encounter to be pretty amazing and awesome individuals.

Lastly, WOW is not for everyone. It is a game and games should be enjoyable and something you look forward to doing. If your stressed or frustrated and you see no change, maybe try something new that will bring a pleasant experience.

Best of luck and happy hunting.

Elderknight (Dagu)

12 Last