1. Hello lords

Hey guys;

I have played 1 year ago on warmane and i stoped because of medicine. Now i would like to start playing again here on Lordaeron, but casual, like 30-60 minutes per day and more on vacantion or out of session.
    I already have a druid on alliance, lv 74, but i don't know exactly why i would like to start over on horde with a new one. On website i saw that horde has
    +4% population over alliance. PvP isn't my thing, i prefer PvE, i don't tolerate too much noobs but i can help new ones with explications, tactics, items, gold etc.
    What i would like to know is if it worth start from scratch on horde, what should i start (i prefer tank/heal, mostly hpala and bear tank; but rshaman is ok too; i don't like other healers, the ones that relay on hots; as dps, anything that has a lot of buttons to press: hunter, affliction, feral) and if i can transfer gold from horde on alliance and how.

In case someone answer, thank you; if not, thanks for reading.

2. You can never go wrong with a class that has both tank and heal on it, since tank/healer are easiest roles to gear and most searched for when raiding. Prot + Holy pala would be a decent choice.
    You can't transfer gold crossfaction. Only thing you can do is buy expensive mats and then sell them for 1 copper on neutral AH, instantly buying it on the other toon.
    Whether it's worth to switch or not, I can't really tell ya since I've played only Horde on Lord. I can tell you what others have told me - Horde is more active PvE wise than Alliance is.

3. I have 8 lvl 80s on horde, and recently decided to start a new char from scratch, without sending him any gold or items just for the feel of it.
    Leveling is fun.

4. You can never go wrong with a class that has both tank and heal on it, since tank/healer are easiest roles to gear and most searched for when raiding. Prot + Holy pala would be a decent choice.
    You can't transfer gold crossfaction. Only thing you can do is buy expensive mats and then sell them for 1 copper on neutral AH, instantly buying it on the other toon.
    Whether it's worth to switch or not, I can't really tell ya since I've played only Horde on Lord. I can tell you what others have told me - Horde is more active PvE wise than Alliance is.
    If his characters are on same account, he can just send heirlooms to his desired character > then his character recieves and sends another mail of those items back to original character but this time on C.O.D > when original character recieves it, he must pay that sum in order to just pick them so your alt/other character gets full money.