1. Is it bannable ? Pleasehelp

Hi i recently started playing on this server and created a paladin, half hour ago i had a dungeon group and a ring dropped, it had stamina, defense and armor so i slected need because my current ring was lvl 24 ( i am lvl 74 now), then i won the ring and the tank started yelling that this is ninja looting, but i didnt know that, then he ignored me and left. He said i will get ban for this. So i wanted to give him the item back but he ignored me so i couldnt. Wil i really get ban for something like that ? Please respond.

2. if he actualy reports you then yes u can get 5 days ban

3. It is bannable but holy **** are people ******ed. Raged, probably reported and left. There's people that don't know the rules, if the guy was really willing to trade him, he could have listened for just one second and got his ring, OP would have learned the rules, and we'd all be happy now.
    See ya in 5 days OP.

4. You can appeal it, especially if you have a screenshot showing he ignored you right away

I mean he could probably ask you to trade it etc.. given the xp rates and that you can use it. In fact, if you greed, especially with a chanter in the group.. uh.. :(

Just your typical jerk. ;d