1. SM is obviously better than other 2h weapons but nontheless it isn't the reason for the domination of Awarr/Hpala in 2s.
    The problem is much rather the 284 ilvl meta because no other class scales that well with all of these highend PvE off-parts like a Awarr does.

If Smourne was that OP we would also see more Unholy DKs and Ret palys at the top since they can also use that weapon.
    But in fact the amount of high rated Unholy DKs went down in the 284 meta and most palys prever to play the preg spec over ret with Smourne.
    Well. The point is that SHM is extremely strong for warriors, because of a weapon dmg. +100 weapon dmg is simply ridiculous. No other class needs so much weapon dmg like warriors. Extra shadow dmg helps your Bladestorm burst + another free "berserking" buff.

2. yes but you forget shm is better for war because war love arp. Futhermore smh = axe, axe fit perfectly with arm spe axe that give you 5 % crit , pala don't really care about arp and dk too except blood dk. (the true king of arp meta)

yes, shm is really strong. The true matter are the power of arp.
    Edited: March 1, 2020

3. yes but you forget shm is better for war because war love arp. Futhermore smh = axe, axe fit perfectly with arm spe axe that give you 5 % crit , pala don't really care about arp and dk too except blood dk. (the true king of arp meta)

yes, shm is really strong. The true matter are the power of arp.
    http://wotlk.cavernoftime.com/item=50735 has more Arp than SM and polearm also benefits from the axe spec.
    Don't get me wrong, I don't wanna imply that oathbinder is equaly good to SM because it's not but the difference to SM is much smaller than you may assume.
    If SM was removed from the game then I can guarantee you that the ladder would be still dominated by human Awarr with 284 off-parts and http://wotlk.cavernoftime.com/item=50735.

4. I think it's blizzlike that the range is ****ed like that. Hence, Warmane has it this way as they wanna provide the closest blizzlike experience. Including ****ed up bull**** mechanics like hitting through pillars that no one wants and all of the blizzlike bugs that were live in 2010. If you don't want that, well what could you possibly do? :- )))

I don't. I don't even use autohotkey. For others I don't know. Shinta just got banned for using illegal programs but whether it's justified or not I don't know.

Is scripting legal? Even on retail?

I know hunter is your favourite class obviously but what's your 2nd favourite that you play from time to time or play when you're aren't playing hunter?
    Also, any reason you enjoy hunter so much?
    Just curious.

Thanks!

5. No mention of Zedar bringing the Frost DK scene to fight the warrior/paladins meta? :3
    I wonder what talents and gear he was using exactly.

6. I wonder what talents and gear he was using exactly.
    Here you go: http://archive.is/P1B7i

7. http://wotlk.cavernoftime.com/item=50735 has more Arp than SM and polearm also benefits from the axe spec.
    Don't get me wrong, I don't wanna imply that oathbinder is equaly good to SM because it's not but the difference to SM is much smaller than you may assume.
    If SM was removed from the game then I can guarantee you that the ladder would be still dominated by human Awarr with 284 off-parts and http://wotlk.cavernoftime.com/item=50735.
    for war:

agility weapons don't equal full strenght weapons, futher with a cumulate strenght buff (so everytime you gain or already have more strenght), aoe dealing damage and when you did it gain 270 strenght during 10s. Smh litterally give you a "zerg" mode. This is a permanent trincket-weapons. So an human with it have 3 trinckets.

8. @Rasesh

No, scripting is not legal. Dunno about stuff that doesn't influence your performance though.

When I don't play hunter i play warrior under the synonym Qwneer. Hunter for me is simply the most interesting class in the game. I talked about this with Capsizer the other day and for him not much has changed since 2012. He basicaly plays the same with his mechanical gameplay. Obviously the tactics n gear n specs change but the gameplay is mostly the same. For hunter this just ain't the case. The Homerjay you can see in my first movie I would consider dog **** by today's standards. The Homerjay from 2015 that barely lost vs Drainer/Mehh/Hulkpas in the first WIT final was at best decent from my perspective nowadays. Some say I mastered the class but they are wrong. There is simply still too much to improve on and become better at. That's why I still enjoy playing hunter so much.

9. zedar was using scripts , and he did get banned for scripting in arena tournament , frost dk hpal is far from being a countercomp to hpal war , its just more viable vs them since it is impossible to kite wariors as a dk in warmane with broken range and pillars but a decent warpal can totally destroy a rly good frost dk hpal one mistake from them ( dk pal ) = lose

10. July 7, 2020  
    Seems like there is a consensus to disable 284 from Arena among high level players. Responds from mods to this?

11. July 7, 2020  
    The response from Forum Moderators is sure, we won't allow the use of 284 gear in the Forums. We have no say regarding Arena, though.
    Also, don't necro threads from months ago, it's there in the rules.

First 123