1. Rdf cooldown nuisance

Can we please turn off the RDF cooldown in Icecrown (don't know if this issue persists with other realms)?

I don't know what this is but some crucial party members (tank & healer) left before even attempting the culling of Stratholme and as such we could freely leave without getting the "deserter" debuff.

So what happens is that I get a 10 min cooldown for no reason.

>Bosses untouched
    >Leaves
    >Gets cooldown eitherway

This concept isn't waterproof and is fairly counter-productive.

2. There was originally a 5 instances cooldown anyways where you can only go into 5 instances/raids/dungeons and you'll get "too many instances" stopping you from farming. This is the blizzlike effect.

Idk what the **** this rdf cooldown buuuulllll**** is but it's gotta go

3. Oh you didn't mention that there was an original too many instances cooldown made by blizzard, and that this is an extra added cooldown that warmane put in.

4. Can we please turn off the RDF cooldown in Icecrown (don't know if this issue persists with other realms)?

I don't know what this is but some crucial party members (tank & healer) left before even attempting the culling of Stratholme and as such we could freely leave without getting the "deserter" debuff.

So what happens is that I get a 10 min cooldown for no reason.

>Bosses untouched
    >Leaves
    >Gets cooldown eitherway

This concept isn't waterproof and is fairly counter-productive.
    http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=412613 <Thread about RDF cooldown, which was a feature on official server. Staff replied so go read it.

5. It's a known fact that micro changes like this, by ACTIVISION Blizzard, are the beginning of what lead to the overall decline in the WoW population from a peak of 12+ million subs to a pitiful amount that there is today on live servers.

As such, the only reason I can think of for why they would bring in this change is that Warmane has "Perceived" that there a problem that necessitates a fix, and their "fix" is currently this heaping pile of garbage that's known to have done more harm than good when it comes to the player community. As it literally just slows things down for everyone.

If instead Warmane would for once "grace" us with their "problem" and let the community think up recommendations for a proper solution that would nice.

6. This new feature kind of feels like a slow, painful death towards my time and gearing process. Now I just don't feel like gearing at all cause I'm spending most my time failing dungeon runs, waiting for CDs, and dunno it this is bugged, but can't get replacements. What makes this bad is many people just instant-leave dungeons they don't like, and the new system never replaces them.

7. This new feature kind of feels like a slow, painful death towards my time and gearing process. Now I just don't feel like gearing at all cause I'm spending most my time failing dungeon runs, waiting for CDs, and dunno it this is bugged, but can't get replacements. What makes this bad is many people just instant-leave dungeons they don't like, and the new system never replaces them.
    new feature??? lol

8. Yeah so right now. I queue as DPS. After 20min I get inside PoSHC. Tank instantly leaves. The healer says "Stop. This is a mistake, I am DPS". Seen what the scene is, another DPS leaves. So, two people already left, everyone leaves.
    "Alright then" I say to myself, "I'll queue again and wait again..." and surprise, I have to wait for 13min more.

This system is not working. Let's face it and find a solution for these kind of situations.

9. Yeah so right now. I queue as DPS. After 20min I get inside PoSHC. Tank instantly leaves. The healer says "Stop. This is a mistake, I am DPS". Seen what the scene is, another DPS leaves. So, two people already left, everyone leaves.
    "Alright then" I say to myself, "I'll queue again and wait again..." and surprise, I have to wait for 13min more.

This system is not working. Let's face it and find a solution for these kind of situations.
    I agree that these cases are a bad scenario for this system, but they're far more rare than ones where you need to kick someone with a reason.
    I'd like to be able to report players queueing as dps for tank role or healing. OK if they can manage, like moonkins, but if a DPS dies as a tank 8 times now we're forced to either wait for 2 people to leave first, try kicking him and wait more just so he doesn't get the debuff or keep on wiping in dungeons.

10. This system is not working. Let's face it and find a solution for these kind of situations.
    As far as I'm aware (multiple players have confirmed), "this system" is how it worked in retail, so it wouldn't be a "new" thing, but a fix.

11. As far as I'm aware (multiple players have confirmed), "this system" is how it worked in retail, so it wouldn't be a "new" thing, but a fix.
    Yes, it would seem it was in retail. But I think this is not an argument. Some things implemented in your servers were in retail, some did not. The point I'm trying to make here is that while it was a "fix", it introduced new problems. Maybe we should talk about them and try to find a solution.
    A potential problem when joining in RDF since this implementation is the situation I exposed in my latest post here.

12. Yes, it would seem it was in retail. But I think this is not an argument. Some things implemented in your servers were in retail, some did not. The point I'm trying to make here is that while it was a "fix", it introduced new problems. Maybe we should talk about them and try to find a solution.
    A potential problem when joining in RDF since this implementation is the situation I exposed in my latest post here.
    Anything done can have "potential problems." As dolcokidol pointed out, though, they are much more rare than the scenarios where this implementation of what happened in retail is positive. What you call "introduced new problems" are things that shouldn't happen in the first place if this was already in place all along. All that is happening is that people need to get rid of bad habits they had from this not working properly in the past. And that's something that should fix itself over time, as goes with any bad habit.

13. Anything done can have "potential problems." As dolcokidol pointed out, though, they are much more rare than the scenarios where this implementation of what happened in retail is positive. What you call "introduced new problems" are things that shouldn't happen in the first place if this was already in place all along. All that is happening is that people need to get rid of bad habits they had from this not working properly in the past. And that's something that should fix itself over time, as goes with any bad habit.
    Well, if we are going to depend on people's bad habit to disappear, I sincerely hope they will.
    Thank you for your reply.

14. Well, if we are going to depend on people's bad habit to disappear, I sincerely hope they will.
    Thank you for your reply.
    It's what works. We can't hand out bans or sanctions because people leave groups. Anyone is free to do that for whatever reason they have. On the other hand everyone who does that, instead of sticking around and finding replacements, will have to wait out for the cooldown. Some will still leave anyway? Of course, but in time many should gravitate to it being easier to refill the group than to wait the cooldown, and then re-queue and wait for a whole new group.