1. Presentation and a question

Hello, my name is KuroLanda. English isnt my mother tongue, so im sorry if this and other post have a poor writing, I will do my best to avoid it.

I played WoW back when burning crusade was released by blizzard and joined my first private server when WotLK was updated on them. After that, I stop playing because well, life. So i never played cataclysm, pandaria or the others (i dont like the idea of a reworked map... maybe later).

After a ton of years, being older and with an actual job, I want to re-play the game. So I check on a random list of private servers and choose the first with my requirements (blizzlike, X1 o X2 max, WotLK or BC). I wont give the name because I dont know if thats publicity, but long story short, it has a pretty low population, so it was a little annoying for some PvP or PvE group content. So I research a little bit more, and it seems you have a very dense population in lordaeron, so i want to check it out.

My question is, when I played in the other server, they have his own .torrent, and a few features not original of the base game. You, meanwhile, have your own .torrent and I dont know if that means I have to re-download the whole game again. Thats actually annoying, since I need a few days to do that, and dont want to saturate my broadband for that much time again. I changed realmlist file, and it connected to your servers with no problems so far, but I dont know if the game could crash as I advance for some missing file or I wont have access to some features of your particular server in the long run. I tried to use the search engine on the forum, but can't find an answer.

Thanks ahead for your help, see you around

2. You don't need to re-download anything. All the additional features warmane has are server-based, which means no additional files are needed for your client.

3. Welcome.

Keep in mind that Lordaeron is 1x with no store for gear and harder custom pve content, but it has cross-realm, which means that you will encounter donators/bis gear people from the other 2 Wotlk server(with high rates/free gear/full store avaiable) in all your arenas and BGs if you will want to play also pvp.