1. Ishnu alah, ishnu dal dieb.

I am a long time player. Started on retail in 2006. I played very sparsely maybe a hand full of times in Vanilla... idk if that counts but I played a little bit of classic so... eh. Anyway, I have a not amazing rig and kinda feel untowardly in so far as Acti-Blizz is concerned right now so a private server is probably best for me. I am currently downloading the game and looking forward to getting to know some of you! I have played on Ascension's classless private server but other than that do not have much experience with private servers. I am planning to play on Icecrown and will be looking for a guild.

EDIT: I am switching to Lordaeron after 5 hours of qq'ing over a que... I'm good on that. Lower pop wil be just fine lol.

I must make an admission here, in regards to guild joining and general social interaction to begin with: I am a bit autistic (Asperger type) so I may get weird but I assure you I NEVER intend to offend!

I always have a good few alts. I have a hard time dedicating to one character for more than a few days at a time without getting bored. Typically I make one of each class at the minimum (split between factions) but as I am also a partially disabled Army veteran (I know... autistic guy... army vet... how right... they f-ed up and have to pay me a whopping 140 USD a month. I made it though! 4 years lol) so I have a lot of free time to play and am often on way more than is necessarily healthy :b

I am big on pvp and love the pve stuff but have bad arthritis and usually play with a controller mod for a small 360 pad. One that note: does anyone know if Consoleport/wowmapper combo works here? I can but it hurts to use a mouse for very long. I raided a good bit in Legion-retail with a controller and never had trouble keeping up (War tank /flex.) Admittedly, on keys and mouse, I am a keyboard turner (and I'll still whip them buns) as that is how I initially figured out how to move about when I knew nothing about anything and as my brain works kinda funny I have never managed to retrain it to use a more efficient method. Believe me I have tried, it really likes repetition and doesn't like changing once it locks in.

EDIT: I see that this is a 3.3.5a build and Consoleport only works on 7.something and higher... sad day. I'll make due either way! Very open to alternative options if anyone knows of one though.

Any who... SO, this is not really my style. I am usually not a social butterfly but I am hoping to find a good community here for a change (*crosses fingers) so, I am attempting to step out of my shell a bit here and make my mark I guess you could say. I should also mention that despite my length of time playing WoW and the fact that I am super into the game's lore, I am not an expert and will not claim to be (though I will talk jive at a turkey.)

Kinda feels like I am forgetting something... Oh well I guess.

Elune guide your path, del-nadres.

PS: I hold allegiance to no flag. Stop the racism. Set my Orc brothers free! *Throws brick. Lok'Tar Ogar!
    Edited: January 27, 2020 Reason: Mild grammar edits, post writing thought reflection, and server change.

2. Hello there friend. Quick tip: you don't have to change servers. You can bypass all queues by donating any amount of coins. The cheapest one is by mobile. I payed around 3 dollars if I remember correctly, depends on where you live. By donating you get a permanent premium status and you don't have to wait ever again.

EDIT:

If you are looking for a good pvp community, I encourage you to try making a 70-79 twink (as an alt for example). Bgs at lvl 80 are rather toxic, 70-79 are much more enjoyable. There are many twinking guilds that I belive would be happy to have you in their ranks, mine included :>
    Edited: January 27, 2020