1. Help me by Collecting Information: Important *Boss Enrage times + Health pools*

I can't seem to find information anywhere so please help me find out the exact health pools of all the bosses in the list below.
    Recommended gearscores, minimum requirements for tanks/healers on certain stats will help significantly. I will calculate minimum damage values.

Toc 25 and Toc 25 hc
    -----------------------------------------------------
    *****Beasts of northrend*****
    Gormok
    Dreadscale + Acidmaw
    Icehowl
    ***Beasts dead of northrend***
    Jaraxus
    Valkyr
    Anub'Arak

ICC 10 + ICC 10 heroic
    -------------------------------------------------------
    Marrowgar
    LDW
    Saurfang
    Festergut
    Rotface
    Professor Putricide
    Blood Prince Council
    Blood Queen Lanathel
    Valithria DreamWalker
    Sindragosa
    The Lich King

ICC 25 + ICC 25 heroic
    -------------------------------------------------------
    Marrowgar
    LDW
    Saurfang
    Festergut
    Rotface
    Professor Putricide
    Blood Prince Council
    Blood Queen Lanathel
    Valithria DreamWalker
    Sindragosa
    The Lich King

2. Just go to google and type ''wow <raid name>'' and use wowhead or wow.gamepedia if you more like old style of reading. Something like this: https://wow.gamepedia.com/Trial_of_the_Crusader

It shows every boss how much health he has on every difficulty + enrage timers. If you cannot find enrage timers, >>> install Dangerous boss mode (dbm) and there you can find most information you seek.

3. @Overloard99 Lordaeron realm has increased health values and shortened enrage timers on bosses, so retail values do not apply here. And since there is no official forum post by Warmane that has all the numbers, players need to check the information themselves through other means, like actually raiding and experiencing the fights.

4. @Overloard99 Lordaeron realm has increased health values and shortened enrage timers on bosses, so retail values do not apply here. And since there is no official forum post by Warmane that has all the numbers, players need to check the information themselves through other means, like actually raiding and experiencing the fights.
    Ah yes I forgot that this is about Londaeron... I'm pretty much sure tho that I saw some old posts about Londaeron buffs and HP, it was counted but not for all bosses and there were even patches about buffs and so on. Now I'm not sure where that topic was but I guarantee i saw it once.

5. That list was only for hc iirc I haven’t seen one for nm. Also not seen one with the enrage timers either