1. 2nd Account

Hi,

i do have one account and already 10 alliance chars.
    I do want to start playing on the horde side also now.

Is this possible/allowed to make a 2nd account and connect these two.
    How can i still have premium features(queue skipping) on the 2nd account or can i merge these. I roamed the forum/internet but i cant find information.

ty

2. Hi,

i do have one account and already 10 alliance chars.
    I do want to start playing on the horde side also now.

Is this possible/allowed to make a 2nd account and connect these two.
    How can i still have premium features(queue skipping) on the 2nd account or can i merge these. I roamed the forum/internet but i cant find information.

ty
    It is allowed to make a second account, third, fourth etc there is no limit to how many accounts you can have.

You are allowed to multibox these accounts.

You can't link the accounts, both have a unique login and are basicly just two seperate accounts. You can't put them on the same e-mail either.

Your premium status will not share, you will have to make your second account premium. (IF you want it to be premium.)

3. thank you for your quick answer!

OK that helps a lot.
    I did read something about merging accounts. Is this in any form usable to get the characters together in on premium account?

4. thank you for your quick answer!

OK that helps a lot.
    I did read something about merging accounts. Is this in any form usable to get the characters together in on premium account?

You can't link the accounts, both have a unique login and are basicly just two seperate accounts. You can't put them on the same e-mail either.

Your premium status will not share, you will have to make your second account premium. (IF you want it to be premium.)
    You can NOT turn one premium account into two, You can NOT link accounts, Premium only counts for one account.

So no there is no way to hold multiple premium accounts whilst only paying for one.