1. Is it possible to make pets get barely any healing? (I know, dumb question)

I noticed that Cornered Spell in the Cunning pet talent tree and I would like to give it a test, make my pet a literal glass cannon in the BM talent tree, but I need a way to stop it getting AoE heal or reduce it just enough for my pet to not get AOE healed for 1-2 min atleast past 35% hp. The Roar of Sacrifice spell should be enough to make my pet go to 35% hp during combat (I can also mitigate it if it goes too low with Mend Pet) and I can just get naked before combat and put my gear back on, significantly lowering my pet's hp or just ask my group member to lower my pet's hp to 10% atleast with a duel. The only thing I know of which can reduce healing for my pet and even magic damage for a big duration is Dampen Magic, but it's not enough.
    Edited: January 28, 2020

2. Whys that a dumb question. could be good if you had the ability that increases damage with low hp. But no there isnt.

3. Whys that a dumb question. could be good if you had the ability that increases damage with low hp. But no there isnt.
    https://wotlk.evowow.com/?spell=53497

May I ask what talent there is not? Please read my post first and do some research before saying there is no such talent/ability. Not only ferocity pets exist for hunters.