1. realm transfer

hello guys,does anyone know how to replace character from lordaeron to icecrown realm and is it possible actually because i want pvp only pvp and nothing more. situation on lordaeron with pvp is so sad and boring boring boring, i want to run away from lordaeron miles and miles and never come back.!(laugh)

2. No transfers are possible. If you want to PvP so badly make a new character on Blackrock. You'll get starting Relentless gear so you won't lose much.

3. blackrock? no thanks thorbjorn...

4. hello guys,does anyone know how to replace character from lordaeron to icecrown realm and is it possible actually because i want pvp only pvp and nothing more. situation on lordaeron with pvp is so sad and boring boring boring, i want to run away from lordaeron miles and miles and never come back.!(laugh)
    Hey Mate!

Got some news for ya :D

Good news: Welcome to the Club ! :D You are not the first of us that found out Lord is Dead for PvP :D

Bad news: You gotta make new chars on Ice and lvl them up and gear up.

Best news: You will find that lvling 80 on Ice takes max 2 real time days of play LOL :D gearing is also super fast and you can just buy best gear :D

Also you will already know how to play and you can just copy paste your settings and UI !

Enjoy Icecrown !!