1. Gladiator Mage Warmane/Molten/AT - Info

Hey guys, I've always been a huge fan of the fire mage play style in wow pvp.
    I've met a couple AT gladiators who told me there was a year where there was 1 fire mage who hit rank 1.
    I tried out fire pvp in arenas and I notice one big thing which is mana loss in literally 20-30 seconds of playing the game, not even.

How did the rank 1 fire mage equip gear for this big issue?
    Anyone have a optimal fire mage arena pvp equipment screenshot or something?

Thanks!

2. That was before shadowmourne and ICC hc trinkets. Game changed 180° after the ****ty pve took hold of the scene.

3. I'm not sure at Glad levels, but fire is more than viable with the correct builds and partners.

This is an example of what stats you can get as BIS (pvp talents ofc): https://imgur.com/a/HnnfM9W

In 2s your best comp is DPriest Fire, and second one RestoDruid Fire, as spirit mage. In 3s there are a lot of viable comps.

As double dps the history is different (still viable, but harder than frost).

Im obviously not a pro these days as I just play as casual, but feel free to ask.

Anyway, good look trying to find a partner for your fire mage, it's the hardest part for me.

4. Basically what Givan said, don't let me discourage you though. Come up with some crazy new fire mage meta, who knows.