1. RET Paladin PVP BiS gearing?

can someone tell me what pvp gearing options there are for ret paladins in 2.4.3 S4/Sunwell patch?

I am a vanilla player and am clueless about TBC, i would like to PVP and PVE all content but i wonder if there even is anything interesting in raids that is BiS for PVP for ret paladins.

I know there is the brutal gladiator gear which is probably BiS for the most part, but which offpieces, jewelry etc are considered BiS?

thanks a lot.

2. Not Possible.

You need Marks AND Honor or Arena Points to Purchase gear. No BGs or Arenas (except for Match Fixing) happened this month.

If you are Horde, there are only 10 level 70s online right now which means even you would have to kill them thousands of times, but would still lack Marks.

Edit: There is no such thing as BiS gear for PvP purposes in TBC except for the Relic and Trickets for the most part, this isn't WOTLK :P
    Edited: January 30, 2020

3. Not Possible.

You need Marks AND Honor or Arena Points to Purchase gear. No BGs or Arenas (except for Match Fixing) happened this month.

If you are Horde, there are only 10 level 70s online right now which means even you would have to kill them thousands of times, but would still lack Marks.

Edit: There is no such thing as BiS gear for PvP purposes in TBC except for the Relic and Trickets for the most part, this isn't WOTLK :P
    that is unfortunate to hear,

i am actually not playing on warmane outland yet but just theorycrafting before i roll on a tbc server, i heard this was once the most popular tbc server so i figured i would be ab

4. that is unfortunate to hear,

i am actually not playing on warmane outland yet but just theorycrafting before i roll on a tbc server, i heard this was once the most popular tbc server so i figured i would be ab
    It died cuz of weird rates

5. It died cuz of weird rates
    thats a shame!

if anyone could still school me on ret paladin pvp gearing throughout the patches pre-S1 until S4/sunwell i would greatly appreciate it!

6. thats a shame!

if anyone could still school me on ret paladin pvp gearing throughout the patches pre-S1 until S4/sunwell i would greatly appreciate it!
    Not possible now.