1. Which software is right for me?

Hello to anyone reading, I am looking into multiboxing for the very first time and after an hour digging through a few pages of the forums ive seen two pieces of software that are trust-able ISBoxer, hotkeys. but im not sure either are the one for me(maybe they are and i just need more knowledge).

My main questions are:
    1. Is there a free one that doesnt require writing scripts? im tech savy im just not driven enough to sort it all out lol

2. is ISBoxer completely free, it says free but then every time it says that there is a mention of "Lavish Software's" and a subscription model. Do i download it and not use this mysterious lavish software at all or is it actually a subscription model to use ISBoxer?

I likely have follow up questions but i just need to get myself set on a path.

2. Hello to anyone reading, I am looking into multiboxing for the very first time and after an hour digging through a few pages of the forums ive seen two pieces of software that are trust-able ISBoxer, hotkeys. but im not sure either are the one for me(maybe they are and i just need more knowledge).

My main questions are:
    1. Is there a free one that doesnt require writing scripts? im tech savy im just not driven enough to sort it all out lol

2. is ISBoxer completely free, it says free but then every time it says that there is a mention of "Lavish Software's" and a subscription model. Do i download it and not use this mysterious lavish software at all or is it actually a subscription model to use ISBoxer?

I likely have follow up questions but i just need to get myself set on a path.
    Hey there,

Isboxer is hands down the best.
    It doesn't require you to write scripts but it will take you some time learning all its aspects but luckily youtube is filled with guides.
    Subscription cost is 50eur/year.
    It is a powerful tool and it is being developed actively. (due to retail)

I've started boxing with free tools aswell, even the cracked isboxer but now after 3 years of using the official client I must say the subscription is worth every penny.

Youtube has A LOT of guides on multiboxing, I suggest you take a few hours and do the proper research and so finding the tool you desire using.

For an official channel on Isboxer and the nice guides, visit Mirai's channel here: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJ5...t38CJeN035Wtrg

3. My main questions are:
    There are free/easy to crack softwares such as Octopus or Pwnboxer. They are quite starter friendly and don't require scripting knowledge but when you digg deeper into multiboxing you'll notice that these softwares are too limited to do all the things that you want to do.
    My recommendation is to start straight away with ISboxer if your plan is to multibox in a serious way. If you just want to check multboxing out then Pwnboxer should be enough.

4. Hi,

The best software for me so far is Lidc.
    It was very easy to setup, specially for a new multiboxer. Its not free but its really cheap 35$/yr.
    Here is the official site for it: https://www.lidcmultiboxing.com/