1. Shorten the respawn time on quest things

IE. I go to pickup something like "Important Alliance Orders" in the middle of the alliance castle for a quest and there are 5 other people waiting because it takes 5 minutes for it to respawn.

Thanks

2. Shortering is good i think in my opinion but then it leaves a possibility for bots and others to just farm that particular boss.

3. Shortering is good i think in my opinion but then it leaves a possibility for bots and others to just farm that particular boss.
    Shortening the quest item's spawn rate, the items you pick from ground, not from dead corpses.

Makes sense tbh. Waiting for 1 item to be spawned in every 5 mins against 5 other people takes long. Grouping up has no effect as each and everyone of them need to pick it up separately. Nor is it nice to kill surrounding "guards" few/several times before you actually get the item.

4. Shortening the quest item's spawn rate, the items you pick from ground, not from dead corpses.

Makes sense tbh. Waiting for 1 item to be spawned in every 5 mins against 5 other people takes long. Grouping up has no effect as each and everyone of them need to pick it up separately. Nor is it nice to kill surrounding "guards" few/several times before you actually get the item.
    Exactly. This isn't something that's farmable. It just means you don;t have 10 people standing around waiting for something on the ground to pop up every 5 minutes.

5. lol i know, that one item you are waiting to spawn for 30 min, then a friendly rogue comes by and stabes you on the back, steals the item, and you try at least 3 times to get the item, and get stabbed a few more times till you take some fresh air, scream inside your head fuuuuuuuuuu******* , then go else where or just log out xD

So yes pls shorten the respawn time on quest things

6. All i can think, is bore. Thunda quest. But.. To lvl fast you should go to fjord anyways.. 0 gank 0 competition and easy fast quests

7. I almost never reply to any threads on forum, just reading, but here I have to say: Its good idea, because I just started lvling with 2 other ppl and it's horrible.

You are 3 ppl in group, you come to place where you should take something and voala... You are 5+ ppl waiting for it! :-)

8. I also think this would be healthy and it's the QoL improvement that doesn't take away from the essence of the game.

9. Generally, I decline to quest with others because there are many quest were you loot the items, but only one person can get the loot from a mob killed...

10. Guys, did they ever changed anything what is written in Suggestions? Or did they reply atleast?

11. staff members are more likely to READ the posts rather than REPLYING to them. they will reply only if they believe they have to. and yes, some sugestions have been implemented. few, but there have been.

12. I wonder if they ever noticed this suggestion