1. Logging queue

Hi all!

Its understandable, when u let ppl who donated anything login into the server w/o waiting in queue. Im new on the server and i dont wanna donate anything, mostly because of the fact, that half of the community is full geared and servers like this are announced as F2P. And im fine with donating private servers since i know how it works. But i wanna donate it when i enjoy playing, not to make it a tax for casual playing.

Saturday, 1.02.
    ~2.45pm - im trying to log in - 550 players in queue - seems fair.
    ~7.20pm (nearly 5h later) - 110 in queue (plus for the last 60min i moved in the queue for 15(!) positions.
    Looks like i'll logged in at arround 10-11pm, what gives us 7-8h of waiting.

Seriously? XD Server is up mostly cuz of donnors - i get it. But hoooooly 8h? Should i wake up at 9am in my free day to log into F2P server? I really enjoy Warmane and i wanna have some fun here, but gosh, its too damn long.

Why dont u cancel queue avoiding for ppl who donated like years ago? Why dont u kick players after being afk for longer than 10min? (its way more time needed to get kicked atm) Why dont u do ANYTHING with that? I know that its not easy, but im looking forward for opinions of others and mostly from the staff.

Greetings and sorry for my bad English

2. Play on Lordaeron. No p2w item shop. Enjoy leveling.

3. Because you donating 10$ 1 time is way more easyer, and simple, and more benefitial for everyone then rewortking the system that have been proven to work just fine in past 10 year. On top of that changes to queue system will make unhappy people who already donated and have premium accounts. THis have been discussed many times in past years, so i am letting you know right now it will not change and most players dont want it to change. If you cant deal with the queue, simple play on their other real Lordearon. There is no queue there and no cash shop. And honestly Icecrown is so over overcrowded and full that is feel almost unstable at times, it will be nice if more people move to Lordearon.
    Edited: February 2, 2020

4. $10 one time donation is a pretty good deal considering you had to buy the game + 2 expansions and pay your subscription fee on top of all that to play back when WotLK was the latest expansion.

5. Seriously? XD Server is up mostly cuz of donnors - i get it. But hoooooly 8h? Should i wake up at 9am in my free day to log into F2P server? I really enjoy Warmane and i wanna have some fun here, but gosh, its too damn long.
    Your wait time is that long because "donors" are skipping ahead of you in the queue, adding time to your queue.

Why dont u kick players after being afk for longer than 10min? (its way more time needed to get kicked atm) Why dont u do ANYTHING with that? I know that its not easy, but im looking forward for opinions of others and mostly from the staff.
    Because AFK in Dalaran for hours is what the majority of the population does and they like doing it.

6. it's not just premium users getting in, bots are also making a huge queue there. Every day you can see bots getting banned.

7. it's not just premium users getting in, bots are also making a huge queue there. Every day you can see bots getting banned.
    You could also say it's due to those free players who do their best avoid AFK kick from the server. Willing to bet there are hundreds of players doing that.

8. The main thing I personally get from the OP is Entitlement. Warmane provides a free World of Warcraft server, with 3 expansions:
    1 Burning Crusade PvE server
    3 WotLK servers ( 1 Instant lvl 80 PVP server, 1 PvE blizz-like server with no point/cash shop and 1 PvE high rate blizz-like cash/point shop server)
    1 MoP PvE server

The thing we get from the OP is that he/she wants to play on the High Rate WotLK PvE server (Icecrown) which is constantly full - depending on your timezone- but he/she is angry about the queue and blames people who Donated to Warmane for their perks.
    I am by no way saying that Donors should necessarily be given special treatments, but this is a way to encourage people to Donate more and keep the server alive.
    Maintaining a WoW server costs money, depending on Warmanes set-up, it could be either the subscription to the server machine or the server machine itself along with maintenance electricity etc. Paying the Developers, GMs, Moderators and/or other auxilliary personnel - and you also want to have a profit, we live in a world of money.

To the OP:

The fact that we are not required to pay anything to play on this server is enough - it is a free service where you are not entlitled to make selfish demands
    The fact that you are complaining about the queue and are blaming other players is not ok. You literally don`t contribue anything to this server, in fact you are consuming what others are paying for - free of charge on your side.

There are a few options for you regarding your... tantrum...:
    1) Play on Lordaeron - no donors, blizz-like rates, rarely do you see a Queue - problem solved
    2) Donate one time - get the queue skip and be happy
    3) Stop being entitled, own up to your situation and actions and enjoy the game

I hope I did not offend you, as this is by no means meant to be offending. But entitlement is a big problem and it will hurt you in real life more than just some back and forth in a videogame forum.

Have a nice day and enjoy World of Warcraft

9. Yeah im in the same boat, i get that i can just donate and i get that donating helps the servers, and i've been calm the last 5 days ive had to wait 4 or 5 hours in a queu, but when i see that im in the SAME 143 queu position for the last 30 ****ing minutes... i start getting a little bit annoyed.
    And right i also know i can just play on lordaeron but you also gotta realize that we've been playing WoW for so long, some of us actually want to level a bit faster after having leveled a billion toons.
    /endrant

HOWEVER thank you warmane though for providing me the good ol WoW experience, Blizzard has made WoW Unplayable and i would not want to fund them and their bull**** what with the whole blitz fiasco as well as the new warcraft 3 reforged crap.
    It's servers like these that help me relive a bit of my childhood/nostalgia. I'm considering donating the 10 bucks, you guys def deserve it.

10. And right i also know i can just play on lordaeron but you also gotta realize that we've been playing WoW for so long, some of us actually want to level a bit faster after having leveled a billion toons.
    I'm glad to hear you are considering donating but are you sure about that statement? Instead of spending 4-5 hours looking at the queue, you could be leveling up on lordaeron, and depending on your actual game time in icecrown, lordaeron could even be faster.

11. I'm considering donating the 10 bucks, you guys def deserve it.
    Do they reserve it or not should not be as important as the value of your own time. Lets say you sit 2 hours in queue and play 4 days a week. Thats 32 hours wasted a month. thats 384 hours in 1 year. How can people value 10$ single payments more then potentually 300+ hour ?

12. I like to think it this way. If i want to get drunk, its 15€ minium for bottle of vodka and its 1 eavening. Or i could use 10€ for game and spent years playing it. Fun value of that 10€ is just great.

13. I like to think it this way. If i want to get drunk, its 15€ minium for bottle of vodka and its 1 eavening. Or i could use 10€ for game and spent years playing it. Fun value of that 10€ is just great.
    15 euros for a bottle of vodka? Where do you live? Also i'd rather drink beer or something isntead of that. I'm not fan of that.

14. Lordeeon is your choice
    Or just donate 10$ ,i mean if you go eating you pay more than that in one night,now donating to skip quee is for life

15. Only 1 bottle of vodka gets you drunk ??? I hope you are better at WoW than you are drinking :)

12 Last