1. Isssue with Octopus

Everytime I attempt to run this keypass program It works for ten seconds until I tab into the Lead window, Then it disables itself and only the window I'm In will respond to cast's or jump's etc... Is there anyway to fix this?

2. I used this program for awhile while I transitioned to a bigger box team, I don't remember running into anything like this, but a couple of simple tests to see if you've configured something wrong, would be, check if tab set up as a hotkey for disable on it, try remapping the disable key to something other than default, another work around might be to make your task bar to always display, so that you can just choose your "main" window like that.

Octopus is useful for 2-3 clients, if you plan on doing more, I'd get isboxer(paid version), or pwn-boxer if you plan to sticking to 5 man teams and you can't afford isboxer, and you like the idea of writing your own spell sequences.

Autohotkey is another, but has some scripting knowledge to utilize.

Pwnboxer, if you choose to go that route is cracked out there, should be able to find it with some ease. look for v2.06.

3. i ran into problems with octopus when they released the first creator update for windows 10. it would work okay till i stopped it. when i started it again it didn't broadcast. only a clean install of windows 10 and an update killer would keep it working. it works fine on 8.1 and 7 so i just stick with 8.1. i use it to control 10 but like Deathmaster said, its only good for a few. a couple of times all 10 took off running different directions.
    a new problem i have is even though the slaves take masters taxi box checked in jamba like it's always been, now when i got to a flight master, i have to select the flight path on each one. in the past, whatever path i selected on the master, the slaves would follow. the only thing i can figure is warmane has changed something because i have not. i think with isboxer and hotkeynet, you can easily do that anyway. the scripting for hotkeynet is beyond me. my brain is to simple i guess.
    Edited: March 4, 2020