1. Can high lvl horde players just get lost and leave us alone.

Yeah I get it, its a PVP server but let us quest.
    How must of a *** do you have to be to continue to one shot us when you are level ??

2. Stop crying both factions does it.

3. As an alliance player trying out horde here I can confirm this.
    A..holes are a..holes no matter the faction.

Especially on a free private Server that attracts people from specific regions, that very often behave this way.

While leveling my hunter yesterday I ran into a 5 man ally group camping the dark Portal in the wasted lands for example.

People buying their gear and shadowmourne for coins and **** up lowies with it. When a lvl 80 comes across, they die because none of them is actually capable of playing their character.

4. As an alliance player trying out horde here I can confirm this.
    A..holes are a..holes no matter the faction.

Especially on a free private Server that attracts people from specific regions, that very often behave this way.

While leveling my hunter yesterday I ran into a 5 man ally group camping the dark Portal in the wasted lands for example.

People buying their gear and shadowmourne for coins and **** up lowies with it. When a lvl 80 comes across, they die because none of them is actually capable of playing their character.
    That's the world mate, those who pay for gear are actually letting us play this ''free'' server. Think about it.

5. I was leveling my alt and a lvl 80 ally 's won't stop killing it so i got back with my lvl 80 and killed every ally in sight cause they the lvl 80 ally's won't stop killing my alt

6. i was ganking this lowbie and then he logged his main and killed everything, so I loged my main and killed everything in return

7. You need to stop complaining. This is what makes the game interesting and compelling. It's like the real world. There will always be bad guys that will stand between you and your goal. You just have to be creative and find ways and hide and run when you're the weaker one. If you just wanna do quests with no competition or danger whatsoever, just go play some dead server with 300 ppl in it.

8. I'm thinking to camp and gank players in unusual or not common places. You know something different when people go to an area where they think they won't get camped, but hey surprise, it's gank time.

9. Ye is going bouth ways ... is the way of the game ... always whas ... still some people with lvl 80 chars just farming low level plyaiers for kills and honor can get a bit stupped :) 2 days ago i whas helping some one with cupple of quest in Borean and there whas a rog camping on people under 80 .... i swich to prot and he can only run away or die... thn one more mage from his g poped up and after not being able to kill me they get a ful dk tank spec :) so some time is funny some times is anoying ... we are playing multi player not solo ...

10. It specifically says on the server's rules that ganking is ALLOWED. Calling out people for doing it however.. Well lets just say verbal abuse IS in fact against the rules :)

11. It specifically says on the server's rules that ganking is ALLOWED. Calling out people for doing it however.. Well lets just say verbal abuse IS in fact against the rules :)
    And let us guess, calling out people that gank lowbies is verbal abuse? If you're that much of a sensitive snowflake don't come here.

12. I was camping blood elf starting zone for 2 days, killing one important npc for boss quest and yeah no bans, nothing, but i got tons of threat messages and warnings that I will get hunted till the rest of my life lulz.

13. It specifically says on the server's rules that ganking is ALLOWED.
    Excellent.

14. It's a world of warcraft, not a world of... peacecraft? :'D

15. Where are you trying to level? I'll faction change and gank you as well.

12 Last