1. It's a world of warcraft, not a world of... peacecraft? :'D
    haha /like.

No one likes to be killed by some 80s, but when i lvl my char and some guys kills me i just log my bis char and kill everything in Hellfire Peninsula, quest givers, elite bosses (so everyone have to wait), npc, everything. its so fun when you get messages of hate when they log char and start to whisp you hahaha. but they dont know the back of story. enjoy game what so say

2. haha /like.

No one likes to be killed by some 80s, but when i lvl my char and some guys kills me i just log my bis char and kill everything in Hellfire Peninsula, quest givers, elite bosses (so everyone have to wait), npc, everything. its so fun when you get messages of hate when they log char and start to whisp you hahaha. but they dont know the back of story. enjoy game what so say
    It's also ironic that you're hurting the people who aren't responsible for your death, and letting the guy go, cause you can't find him/kill him. Makes sense.

3. I go Gadgetzan whenever i feel the need to upset some people.Usually you'll find alot of lvl 38-49 horde players there so its a free game if you want to get whisper threats from angry children.

So much fun to be had xD , actually today i had a horde players wisp me " hey you ****ing autist stop killing lowbies , who does that , STOP it u focken nuub"...guess what i did? yep , camped him some more till he brought his wimpy warr to wack me but long story short, i wacked HIM! MWHAHahaha and some more ganking ENSUED!!!!

I will forever gank and kill every low player horde i see....i dont give a flying crap if ur getting upset , threating to hang urself or w/e , i'll still do it.

4. Had a guy that was killing one of my low alts that I was farming stuff log his horde to whisper me. It gave me a chuckle as I never had the reverse happen to me as he must of been mad that I didn't care about getting killed and just kept ressing.

5. I go Gadgetzan whenever i feel the need to upset some people.Usually you'll find alot of lvl 38-49 horde players there so its a free game if you want to get whisper threats from angry children.

So much fun to be had xD , actually today i had a horde players wisp me " hey you ****ing autist stop killing lowbies , who does that , STOP it u focken nuub"...guess what i did? yep , camped him some more till he brought his wimpy warr to wack me but long story short, i wacked HIM! MWHAHahaha and some more ganking ENSUED!!!!

I will forever gank and kill every low player horde i see....i dont give a flying crap if ur getting upset , threating to hang urself or w/e , i'll still do it.
    Enjoy it while it lasts. Once me and my guild hit 80 and get some gear, we're going on a holy mission of revenge.

Just wait to see what we have in store for Stormwind City.

6. Enjoy it while it lasts. Once me and my guild hit 80 and get some gear, we're going on a holy mission of revenge.

Just wait to see what we have in store for Stormwind City.
    Can. t wait man, honestly this is what people should be doing and not creating useless threads begging others to stop doing a perfectly normal thing.

I await your guild to come and fight for blood and glory but untill then, i.ll go piss some kids off in gadgetzan.

7. I bet he was leveing in STV or Tanaris, or maybe Hellfire...
    That's literally asking for it, basically.

First 12