1. May 23, 2020  
    yo, i think getAll scan is broken again, at least for both tsm and auctionator.

Addon: TradeSkillMaster
    Message: Interface\AddOns\TradeSkillMaster\Core\Threading.l ua:28: memory allocation error: block too big
    Date: 05/23/20 18:18:37
    Client: 3.3.5
    Locale: enUS
    Stack:
    [C]: <pcall>
    [string "*:OnLoad"]:4: <[string "*:OnLoad"]:1>
    [C]: <error>
    TSM\Core\Threading.lua:28: <callback>
    TSM\Util\Delay.lua:30: <Delay.lua:18>
    TSM Stack:
    ?

i dunno if its server side or on my end though. since atleast autionator worked flawlessly 1 week ago

2. May 23, 2020  
    Yes I noticed that too now that there are over 2k pages.
    Unfortunately I don't know how to fix it, I don't see anything in addon indicating the size limitation nor did I find anything on google about it. Might be a client limitation.
    Auctionator works fine for me (sometimes there's no response though), I use that to scan then import prices to TSM.

You will have to find some alternative (page by page scan or other addons) until someone tells me how to fix it.

In any case, reload after full scan or when trying to do it but it fails. Otherwise you might get a client freeze (and regular scanning can also slow down).

3. May 29, 2020  
    thx for these
    can u add Postal option to ctrl+click place all similar items at once in mail when sending as it already exists in some versions i tried with Yours and it doesn't work and for me personally it's a deal breaker (even if pending mails are amazing bonus)

also, old version of Auctionator allowed canceling multiple same items at once now I have to cancel one by one or am I missing something?
    Edited: May 29, 2020

4. May 30, 2020  
    Yes I noticed that too now that there are over 2k pages.
    Unfortunately I don't know how to fix it, I don't see anything in addon indicating the size limitation nor did I find anything on google about it. Might be a client limitation.
    Auctionator works fine for me (sometimes there's no response though), I use that to scan then import prices to TSM.

You will have to find some alternative (page by page scan or other addons) until someone tells me how to fix it.

In any case, reload after full scan or when trying to do it but it fails. Otherwise you might get a client freeze (and regular scanning can also slow down).
    auctionator won't scan infinite dust for me for example. probably the same cause.

5. May 30, 2020  
    can u add Postal option to ctrl+click place all similar items at once in mail when sending as it already exists in some versions
    Link me this version.

also, old version of Auctionator allowed canceling multiple same items at once now I have to cancel one by one or am I missing something?
    It works normally, are you on the "more" tab?

auctionator won't scan infinite dust for me for example. probably the same cause.
    Works fine for me, what kind of problem are you having?

6. May 31, 2020  
    Link me this version.
    I am using Postal version 3.5.8 only because of that option since it is very convenient. If you want to send 10 of the same item at once instead of dragging each to your mailbox you ctrl+ click on that item in bag and it places all 10 in mailbox. From wowace > Changes from v3.4.13 to v3.5.0:
    -Add Control-Click to attach similar items to Express module
    It works normally, are you on the "more" tab?
    Yes. When I click cancel auction of certain item that I have let's say 5 of a kind my older version would cancel all 5 at once. This version however requires me to click cancel auction 5 times for each of those items separately. So i was wondering is there a way to do it with single click like before

7. May 31, 2020  
    I am using Postal version 3.5.8 only because of that option since it is very convenient. If you want to send 10 of the same item at once instead of dragging each to your mailbox you ctrl+ click on that item in bag and it places all 10 in mailbox. From wowace > Changes from v3.4.13 to v3.5.0:
    -Add Control-Click to attach similar items to Express module
    Postal v3.5.8 released Jul 20, 2016 patch 7.0.3.
    But done.

Yes. When I click cancel auction of certain item that I have let's say 5 of a kind my older version would cancel all 5 at once. This version however requires me to click cancel auction 5 times for each of those items separately. So i was wondering is there a way to do it with single click like before
    That's a feature of 2.6.1 and up.
    Open Auctionator.lua, search for "Atr_CancelAuction_ByIndex" and underneath "Atr_LogCancelAuction" in that function comment out "break;" by typing "--" in front of it (or redownload).

8. June 1, 2020  
    Postal v3.5.8 released Jul 20, 2016 patch 7.0.3.
    But done.
    I am aware but it worked. Thank you so much for implementing it so I can finally use appropriate version for wotlk.

That's a feature of 2.6.1 and up.
    Open Auctionator.lua, search for "Atr_CancelAuction_ByIndex" and underneath "Atr_LogCancelAuction" in that function comment out "break;" by typing "--" in front of it (or redownload).
    So I redownloaded it and now error appears:

Interface\AddOns\Auctionator\AuctionatorScan.lua:1 300: attempt to index field '?' (a number value)
    ------------
    VERS:3.1.5 MEM: 15770 KB DB:40252 SE:0 SL:4 DCP:<nil> DBVERS:4
    ------------
    REALMS: , Icecrown_Horde (40252), Icecrown_Alliance (16601), Blackrock [PvP only]_Alliance (0)
    ------------
    STACK: Atr_UpdateScanDBprice > Finish > Atr_OnAuctionUpdate > Atr_EventHandler
    ------------
    ADDONS: , ACP, Auctionator, Postal

Addon doesn't work properly now it won't display scan result for an item.
    I disabled other addons but this error appears pretty much whatever i do, search for item or try to post it even when i mouse-over item in my bag when being away from AH.

9. June 2, 2020  
    Addon doesn't work properly now it won't display scan result for an item.
    I disabled other addons but this error appears pretty much whatever i do, search for item or try to post it even when i mouse-over item in my bag when being away from AH.
    I'm not getting any error, nor did I change anything there. Literally just that one line.
    Lets try this, back up your addons and wtf folders, then delete everything and try running just the auctionator.

10. Issues with TSM

Hey!

I'm having issues with your TSM - Addon, i cannot add items to my groups. Its the only addon i've enabled when im on my AH character.

Whenever i want to add a string of items (like herbs) to one of my groups, it even says i've successfully added those items. However they do not appear in the list nor am i able to scan the AH exclusively for groups:

https://ibb.co/TtRm1n3

https://ibb.co/9wBgxTH

Maybe im just not smart enough but it seems like a bug to me because it even tells me it got added but still not appearing in group-, nor parentslist.

11. It doesn't happen to me and I tried on multiple characters. Not sure what could be the issue.

Sorry for late reply.

12. Hey blue, how can I buyout multiple stacks of one in one go with TSM? the macro in module operations/options doesn't seem to be doing the trick, you have any idea how I can solve this? Auctionator is easier in that regard.

13. Yes I noticed that too now that there are over 2k pages.

The getall scan was working flawlessly for 2 days but today I started getting this error as well, full scan shows 1829 pages, hope a fix can be found

14. Hey blue, how can I buyout multiple stacks of one in one go with TSM? the macro in module operations/options doesn't seem to be doing the trick, you have any idea how I can solve this? Auctionator is easier in that regard.
    I don't use TSM for buying, but I don't think there's such a thing. The closest is to hold alt then click on the item, that way you buy without confirmation dialog.

15. The other error with getall seemed to be a client issue but since 3 days now I've been getting the following error on getall scan (this happened after I turned off TSM once for a raid cause I was lagging, and then afterwards when I turned it on this started happening):

Message: Interface\AddOns\TradeSkillMaster\Core\Threading.l ua:28: ...SkillMaster_AuctionDB\TradeSkillMaster_AuctionD B.lua:372: bad argument #1 to 'pairs' (table expected, got nil)

Stack:
    TSM Stack:
    TSM_AuctionDB:EncodeItemData(22541)
    TSM_AuctionDB.Data:ProcessData(table:924621528)
    ?

I also get the following error on every character when I log in now:

"Interface\AddOns\TradeSkillMaster\Core\Threading. lua:28: ...SkillMaster_AuctionDB\TradeSkillMaster_AuctionD B.lua:397: table index is nil"

Stack:
    TSM Stack:
    TSM_AuctionDB:DecodeItemData(22541)

or

Stack:
    Interface\AddOns\Auctionator\AtrErrorInspector.lua :106: <AtrErrorInspector.lua:51>
    TSM Stack:
    TSM_AuctionDB:DecodeItemData(44752)

Any idea what could be causing this issue, I've tried turning off auctionator, marketwatcher etc
    Edited: October 19, 2020

First 1234 ... Last