1. WotLK Addons - Improved and Enhanced

I won't take credit for creating the addons they go to they respective creators, only for modifying them (which includes backporting, fixing bugs, optimizing and adding new features).

Auctionator+
    Auctionator WatchList
    Postal+
    MarketWatcher+
    PowerAuras+
    ShowMeiLvl
    TradeSkillMaster+
    Gatherer 3.3.5

2. Auctionator+

Auctionator+
    MoP version of the addon, with some fixes and improvements.

]

3. Postal+

Postal+
    Basically Postal, it just also handles Pending mail and has "Mail Similar" feature.

4. MarketWatcher+

MarketWatcher+
    Original version of the addon with some fixes.

5. PowerAuras+

PowerAuras+
    Power Auras with additional fixes.

6. Is it possible for you to adjust DBM timers for Lordaeron? Some of them are off.

7. Is it possible for you to adjust DBM timers for Lordaeron? Some of them are off.
    You can do it yourself, just open <boss name>.lua in notepad and change the number, that part is simple to change at least.

8. You can do it yourself, just open <boss name>.lua in notepad and change the number, that part is simple to change at least.
    Cool, thanks

9. PowerAuras+
    Power Auras with additional fixes.
    What are the additional things compere to normal one only visual ?

10. What are the additional things compere to normal one only visual ?
    I don't quite remember, I know I fixed some bugs and removed stuff that doesn't exist/not supported on WotLK.

11. Auctionator WatchList

Auctionator WatchList
    An originally authored addon, an addition to Auctionator, that reminds you of all items with prices below set treshold when closing the AH window.

12. ShowMeiLvl

ShowMeiLvl
    An originally authored addon, that shows items levels on top of items inside character and inspect window, in addition it also shows enchants and gems in inspect window.
    Edit: And also in the mailbox.

13. Updated Auctionator+, Auctionator WatchList, ShowMeiLvl with new features and bug fixes.

14. May 22, 2020  

TradeSkillMaster

And the newest addition TradeSkillMaster Suite.
    I think everybody knows what TSM is, now imagine it with fixed bugs and some additional features, yeah.

123 ... Last