1. I did something, differently. You can try it.
    Sorry for late answer, I tried new version and it's working great now, thanks :)

2. There is something funky about the More... tab. The money down on the left side is overlaying the Check for Undercuts button.

https://imgur.com/a/TfGoVyi

3. Hey I really appreciate your hard work reviving moldy addons (I'm being silly when I call them that but really, they are outdated so ty because getting them properly operational again is massive)
    but I've noticed a problem effecting TSM quite badly. Even after running getall or full scans, when I open my alchemy tab the profit amounts and percentages are way off.

For example, it's claiming elixir of defense will give 1.38 gold profit, but they are selling for 0.88g on the AH xD

4. Hey I really appreciate your hard work reviving moldy addons (I'm being silly when I call them that but really, they are outdated so ty because getting them properly operational again is massive)
    but I've noticed a problem effecting TSM quite badly. Even after running getall or full scans, when I open my alchemy tab the profit amounts and percentages are way off.

For example, it's claiming elixir of defense will give 1.38 gold profit, but they are selling for 0.88g on the AH xD
    Then you didn't set up costs properly.

5. 1 Day Ago  
    Yes I noticed that too now that there are over 2k pages.
    Unfortunately I don't know how to fix it, I don't see anything in addon indicating the size limitation nor did I find anything on google about it. Might be a client limitation.
    Auctionator works fine for me (sometimes there's no response though), I use that to scan then import prices to TSM.

You will have to find some alternative (page by page scan or other addons) until someone tells me how to fix it.

In any case, reload after full scan or when trying to do it but it fails. Otherwise you might get a client freeze (and regular scanning can also slow down).
    I managed to get the error to go away...
    I followed the wisdom of ChatGPT, which told me to add the following to my config.wtf file:
    SET lua_memory_mb "4096"

Essentially it allows lua to use up to 4GB of memory.

But, although the error no longer appears, the "ScanAll" function never finishes.

Is there a log file? Or a way to see what it's busy with or stuck on?

6. 1 Day Ago  
    Never mind, on further testing it still errors out :/

First ... 8910