1. TSM Folder Content

So after extracting the TradeSkillMaster+ addon with 7zip the TradeSkillMaster+ folder is created and inside it is also another folder with the same name TradeSkillMaster+

Contents of the 1st TradeSkillMaster+ folder created by 7zip:
    TradeSkillMaster
    TradeSkillMaster_Accounting
    TradeSkillMaster_AuctionDB
    TradeSkillMaster_Auctioning
    TradeSkillMaster_Crafting
    TradeSkillMaster_Destroying
    TradeSkillMaster_ItemTracker
    TradeSkillMaster_Mailing
    TradeSkillMaster_Shopping
    TradeSkillMaster_Warehousing
    TradeSkillMaster+ <--- This is the 2nd folder TradeSkillMaster+ is it a duplicate or is it intended?

From what I can see the 2nd TradeSkillMaster+ folder also contains all the folders above it. However the folder sizes are smaller or bigger depending on the folder. Are the contents inside the 2nd TradeSkillMaster+ the ones I'm suppose to use or was this intended so I'm suppose to leave it this way and move them all including the 2nd TradeSkillMaster+ into my World of Warcraft 3.3.5a > Interface > AddOns folder?

Here's a image I stitch together to show what I meant.

https://ibb.co/3dz548R

2. Cant see % Market value

Can u told me why i cant see %Market Value ?

https://ibb.co/7Q889Pg

3. Could you repost the addon.rar? Cant download now thank you

4. Could you repost the addon.rar? Cant download now thank you
    All the links work for me, which one doesn't work for you?

5. Hi all,
    You might run into a bug with TSM_Mailing when buying items off the AH, something like
    Code:
    bad argument #3 to 'format' (number expected, got nil)
    This is due to line 255 in
    Code:
    Interface/Addons/TradeSkillMaster_Mailing/Modules/Inbox.lua
    which looks like

Code:
    local _, _, sender, subject, money, codAmount, daysLeft, hasItem, _, _, _, _, _, itemQuantity = GetInboxHeaderInfo(i)
    According to the GetInboxHeaderInfo API, `itemQuantity` isn't a returned value, instead it's `hasItem`.

The fix is to change line 255 and 261 in that same file. Originally, line 255 looks like
    Code:
    local _, _, sender, subject, money, codAmount, daysLeft, hasItem, _, _, _, _, _, itemQuantity = GetInboxHeaderInfo(i)
    Change this to
    Code:
    local _, _, sender, subject, money, codAmount, daysLeft, hasItem, _, _, _, _, _ = GetInboxHeaderInfo(i)
    And change line 261. Originally it looks like
    Code:
    mailInfo[i] = format(L["Buy: %s (%d) | %s | %s"], itemLink, itemQuantity, TSMAPI:FormatTextMoney(bid, redColor), FormatDaysLeft(daysLeft, i))
    Change this to
    Code:
    mailInfo[i] = format(L["Buy: %s (%d) | %s | %s"], itemLink, hasItem, TSMAPI:FormatTextMoney(bid, redColor), FormatDaysLeft(daysLeft, i))
    @BlueAo kind suggestion to update the script and re-upload TSM to help everyone else avoid this? Or otherwise maybe it might just be my client that's breaking it somehow? Anyway, thanks for the hard work!

6. Worked fine before, not sure where that came from.
    Anyway, fixed it.

7. I already have a working TSM, but its super slow, buying herbs that people put in 1 by 1 takes ages. Any chance this version is faster, or this is server side limitation?

8. Try it, I haven't noticed it being that slow, but I don't use TSM for buying that much.

9. Addon fix suggestion

Auctionator+
    MoP version of the addon, with some fixes and improvements.

]
    Hello there.
    Not sure if it's a necro-posting and if someone actually would see it but I have a suggestion for Auctionator+ addon.
    I'm an enchanter and when I search AH for enchants I'm usually interested in searching the scrolls, not the enchants itself, because, well, it's not an item that can be sold, it's a spell. The "Scan AH" button unfortunately doesn't getting this into account and just trying to scan it as ordinary item.

For example if I try it with an "Enchant Weapon - Greater Potency" it will search for { Enchant Weapon - Greater Potency } which will result in scanning for the Infinity Dust, Lesser Cosmic Essence and Enchant Weapon - Greater Potency. Scanning for the dust and essence is fine (which still kinda useless and takes a lot of time but w/e) but scanning for the enchant will always give you 0 results as shown below:

However, it can be fixed quite easily by editing the code slightly. To be specific you'd need to edit the file "AuctionatorAPI.lua" and the function Atr_SearchAH inside of it which is located at 88th row.

Right now it looks like this:
    Code:
    function Atr_SearchAH (shoppingListName, items)

if (shoppingListName == nil) then
    		shoppingListName = "Unknown"
    	end

local slist = Atr_SList.create (shoppingListName, false, true)

local i;
    	for i = 1, #items do
    		slist:AddItem ("""..items[i]..""")
    	end

if (not Atr_IsTabSelected(SELL_TAB)) then
    		Atr_SelectPane (SELL_TAB);
    	end

Atr_SetSearchText ("{ "..shoppingListName.." }");
    	Atr_Search_Onclick ();

end
    Red row is the part of code that telling the game what exactly to put inside the auc search bar when you press the button where "shoppingListName" is basically equals to "Enchant Weapon - Greater Potency" (well not really but it's not very important right now) in our example. So in order to fix our issue we just need to add a simple if then condition:

Code:
    function Atr_SearchAH (shoppingListName, items)

if (shoppingListName == nil) then
    		shoppingListName = "Unknown"
    	end

local slist = Atr_SList.create (shoppingListName, false, true)

local i;
    	for i = 1, #items do
    		slist:AddItem ("""..items[i]..""")
    	end

if (not Atr_IsTabSelected(SELL_TAB)) then
    		Atr_SelectPane (SELL_TAB);
    	end

if (shoppingListName.find(shoppingListName, "Enchant ")) then
    		Atr_SetSearchText ("Scroll of " .. shoppingListName);
    		else
    		Atr_SetSearchText ("{ "..shoppingListName.." }");		
    	end
    	-- Atr_SetSearchText ("{ "..shoppingListName.." }");
    	Atr_Search_Onclick ();

end
    This code will check if "shoppingListName" contains "Enchant " (yes with a space) string and if yes then it will simply add "Scroll of " at the beginning of the line.

Note that I've deleted "{}" too, because it's not going to work with it, but since I don't want to scan dust and essence anyway it was fine to me.
    So after this small change pressing the button will result in this:

It's not an ideal solution, but I guess it's working and maybe it will be useful to someone else here.

10. I did something, differently. You can try it.

11. Hello there but the powerauras don't seem to work for me i have been trying to find weakuaras/powerauras for my fury warrior but nothing seems to work anyone have a real link to something that works? the addon dosen't seem to show itself anywhere and i'm getting tired of searching.. i'm new to this addon and just want to find a solution. specifically a weakaura/poweraura for Bloodthirst,Slam,Whirlwind spells.

12. The path to addons should look like this: WoW | Interface | AddOns | (Addon Name) | (Addon Files)

13. Hi,

First of all nice work keep it up, i get ElvUI Addon Skins error are u trying to fix Addon Skins compativlity aswell would be cool.

Message: InterfaceAddOnsElvUIModulesSkinsSkins.lua:308: attempt to index local 'frame' (a nil value)
    Time: 09/21/23 17:53:22
    Count: 1
    Stack: (tail call): ?
    InterfaceAddOnsElvUIModulesSkinsSkins.lua:308: in function `HandleCheckBox'
    ...AddOnsElvUI_AddOnSkinsSkinsAddonsauctionator.lu a:386: in function <...AddOnsElvUI_AddOnSkinsSkinsAddonsauctionator.l ua:18>
    [string "safecall Dispatcher[1]"]:4: in function <[string "safecall Dispatcher[1]"]:4>
    [C]: ?
    [string "safecall Dispatcher[1]"]:13: in function `?'
    ...iesAce3CallbackHandler-1.0CallbackHandler-1.0.lua:90: in function `Fire'
    InterfaceAddOnsElvUIModulesSkinsSkins.lua:1012: in function `Initialize'
    InterfaceAddOnsElvUIModulesSkinsSkins.lua:1021: in function <InterfaceAddOnsElvUIModulesSkinsSkins.lua:1020>
    ...iesAce3CallbackHandler-1.0CallbackHandler-1.0.lua:155: in function <...iesAce3CallbackHandler-1.0CallbackHandler-1.0.lua:155>
    [string "safecall Dispatcher[1]"]:4: in function <[string "safecall Dispatcher[1]"]:4>
    [C]: ?
    [string "safecall Dispatcher[1]"]:13: in function `?'
    ...iesAce3CallbackHandler-1.0CallbackHandler-1.0.lua:90: in function `Fire'
    InterfaceAddOnsElvUICoreCore.lua:1081: in function `CallLoadedModule'
    InterfaceAddOnsElvUICoreCore.lua:1106: in function `InitializeModules'
    InterfaceAddOnsElvUICoreCore.lua:1280: in function <InterfaceAddOnsElvUICoreCore.lua:1257>
    [C]: in function `Initialize'
    InterfaceAddOnsElvUIInit.lua:212: in function <InterfaceAddOnsElvUIInit.lua:210>

Locals: No locals to dump

14. are u trying to fix Addon Skins compativlity aswell
    Not at this time, nor do I plan to in the foreseeable future. Don't get your hopes up, sorry.

First ... 78910 Last