1. i'm having an issue after frostmourne just updated to naxx and mythic+ content. keep getting errors no matter what i do in Auctionator+

here's the error that pops up during a scan:

InterfaceAddOnsAuctionatorAuctionatorHints.lua:171 : attempt to index field '?' (a number value)
    ------------
    VERS:3.1.5 MEM: 3273 KB DB:8001 SE:0 SL:2 DCP:200 DBVERS:4
    ------------
    REALMS: , Icecrown_Horde (4825), Frostmourne_Horde (8001)
    ------------
    STACK: Atr_GetAuctionPrice > Atr_STWP_GetPrices > Atr_ShowTipWithPricing > SetHyperlink > ?
    ------------
    ADDONS: , Auctionator, Details, GatherMate, GTFO, Omen, Postal, ShowMeiLvl, TomTom, WeakAuras, WIM, ElvUI, DBM

and this is the error for when i hover over an item in my bags:

InterfaceAddOnsAuctionatorAuctionatorHints.lua:171 : attempt to index field '?' (a number value)
    ------------
    VERS:3.1.5 MEM: 3274 KB DB:8001 SE:0 SL:2 DCP:200 DBVERS:4
    ------------
    ------------
    STACK: Atr_GetAuctionPrice > Atr_STWP_GetPrices > Atr_ShowTipWithPricing > SetBagItem > UpdateTooltip
    ------------
    ADDONS: , Auctionator, Details, GatherMate, GTFO, Omen, Postal, ShowMeiLvl, TomTom, WeakAuras, WIM, ElvUI, DBM

another error when i search something using the default auction interface and hover over something:

------------
    VERS:3.1.5 MEM: 3275 KB DB:8001 SE:0 SL:2 DCP:200 DBVERS:4
    ------------
    ------------
    STACK: Atr_GetAuctionPrice > Atr_STWP_GetPrices > Atr_ShowTipWithPricing > SetAuctionItem > AuctionFrameItem_OnEnter
    ------------

hope these can help fix whatever is causing it.

if you need to know, everything im using is from curseforge and version 3.3.5, except for details and elvui; those are the backports.

Edit: found another error, this one at the end of a buying search:

InterfaceAddOnsAuctionatorAuctionatorScan.lua:807: attempt to index local 'info' (a number value)
    ------------
    VERS:3.1.5 MEM: 4421 KB DB:8001 SE:0 SL:2 DCP:200 DBVERS:4
    ------------
    ------------
    STACK: Finish > Atr_OnAuctionUpdate > Atr_EventHandler
    ------------
    Edited: April 29, 2022

2. i'm having an issue after frostmourne just updated to naxx and mythic+ content. keep getting errors no matter what i do in Auctionator+
    Look like data got corrupted. Move away or delete Auctionator from WTF/SavedVariables.

3. May 7, 2022  
    Getting this error with TSM about 7 seconds after logging in just standing in org, doing nothing at

Addon: TradeSkillMaster_AuctionDB
    Message: InterfaceAddOnsTradeSkillMasterCoreThreading.lua:2 8: ...SkillMaster_AuctionDBTradeSkillMaster_AuctionDB .lua:398: table index is nil
    Date: 05/07/22 02:25:13
    Client: 3.3.5
    Locale: enUS
    Stack:
    [C]: <pcall>
    [string "*:OnLoad"]:4: <[string "*:OnLoad"]:1>
    [C]: <error>
    TSMCoreThreading.lua:28: <callback>
    TSMUtilDelay.lua:30: <Delay.lua:18>
    TSM Stack:
    TSM_AuctionDB:DecodeItemData(12645)
    Local Variables:

TSM Event Log:

Addons:
    !KActionBars (0.1b)
    AtlasLoot_BurningCrusade (v5.11.04)
    Auc-Filter-Basic (5.8.4723 (CreepyKangaroo))
    BonusScanner (5.4.0)
    ButtonFacade (r333)
    Details_DeathGraphs ()
    Details_EncounterDetails ()
    Details_DataStorage ()
    Details_TimeLine ()
    Details_ChartViewer ()
    DiminishingReturns_Config (v1.0-beta-12)
    DoTimer_Options ()
    Gatherer_HUD (3.1.16)
    GathererDB_Wowhead (1.0.2009-12-09)
    HideHotKeys (1.5)
    Lorti UI (1.6.4)
    Mapster (1.3.9)
    MoveAnything (11.b2)
    OmniCC_Config ()
    SellJunk (2.6.3)
    TidyPlates_Grey ()
    UnitFramesImproved (1.4.4)
    WeakAurasModelPaths (2.0.8)
    WeakAurasOptions (2.0.8)
    WeakAurasTutorials (2.0.8)
    TSM (v2.8.3)
    TSM_Accounting (v2.3)
    TSM_AuctionDB (v2.3.10)
    TSM_Auctioning (v2.3.3)
    TSM_Crafting (v2.5.2)
    TSM_Destroying (v2.1.1)
    TSM_ItemTracker (v2.0.8)
    TSM_Mailing (v2.2.2)
    TSM_Shopping (v2.3.6)
    TSM_Warehousing (v2.0.10)
    DBM-DefaultSkin ()

Been using the addon for over a week without issues and now getall scan doesnt work since this error started

Nvm juist read the fix on page 3 of the thread
    Edited: May 7, 2022

4. May 8, 2022  
    i'm noticing that when a character has no item equipped in a slot, ShowMeiLvl will ignore that slot. so if someone were to have only a 150 ilvl weapon and a 200 ilvl chest piece, it would register as them having an item level of 175, when it should be correctly shown as the character having just item level 20.5, due to 15 slots being empty, which would mean 15 slots of 0 item level.

5. May 9, 2022  
    i'm noticing that when a character has no item equipped in a slot, ShowMeiLvl will ignore that slot. so if someone were to have only a 150 ilvl weapon and a 200 ilvl chest piece, it would register as them having an item level of 175, when it should be correctly shown as the character having just item level 20.5, due to 15 slots being empty, which would mean 15 slots of 0 item level.
    Yes, it shows average of equipped items.

6. May 13, 2022  
    hello I need gathermate and data base if you have

7. May 13, 2022  
    hello I need gathermate and data base if you have
    Nope, I don't.

8. May 20, 2022  
    can you by any chance fix the 'block too big' error that comes when you click the 'getall' scan bottom?

9. May 20, 2022  
    can you by any chance fix the 'block too big' error that comes when you click the 'getall' scan bottom?
    I already wrote about that earlier.

10. Are these addons for 3.3.5 client?

Also, is it possible for you to upload them (as a pack) to another website? I have difficulties with MEGA.

Thanks.

11. Are these addons for 3.3.5 client?

Also, is it possible for you to upload them (as a pack) to another website? I have difficulties with MEGA.

Thanks.
    Yes, as it says in title it's for WotLK.
    What's wrong with Mega? Others are only temporary, like 30 days.

12. It's ok now I downloaded it.

There isn't an in-game option to turn off Auctionator's "Last Scanned" (for example 2 hours ago) on tooltips.

Can you tell me how I can edit the "Auctionator.lua" to turn it off?

13. It's ok now I downloaded it.

There isn't an in-game option to turn off Auctionator's "Last Scanned" (for example 2 hours ago) on tooltips.

Can you tell me how I can edit the "Auctionator.lua" to turn it off?
    It's in AuctionatorHints.lua, just seach for "last scanned".

14. There a problem with Showmeilvl.
    When You level the character Panel does not get updated. I login on my lvl 4 rogue and I level up, u see on tooltip its level 5 character, but when i open character panel it still say level 4.

https://i.imgur.com/YYxGxYR.png

15. There a problem with Showmeilvl.
    When You level the character Panel does not get updated. I login on my lvl 4 rogue and I level up, u see on tooltip its level 5 character, but when i open character panel it still say level 4.

https://i.imgur.com/YYxGxYR.png
    That's default blizz UI not addon text. Addon has nothing related to levels.
    Though I updated the addon to fix one other bug.

First ... 56789 ... Last