1. Global chats

Hey.

I would like this suggestion to be taken as seriously as possible since it will affect the gameplay in a good way for everyone.

The [global] chat should not be used for guild recruitment. There should be a specific chat for guild recruitment that people can put their spam there.

At the moment, approximately 90% of the messages in the global chat concern guild recruitment and the speed the messages appear are far too much. This is not only annoying but ineffective for the people that want to recruit players in their guilds since it's barely trackable/readable.

So, I simply suggest that people should join an actual guild recruitment channel that is made famous by the Warmane staff so that it is used for this purpose.
    Also, and most importantly, the global channel should have an active owner that warns/blocks people from using it for guild recruitment.

P.S. When has [world] become less famous than [global]? Come on.

2. They'll spam all chats where the people are. You can always suggest people to change their spam methods, but they probably won't. It would be waste of staff's time monitoring some silly chat. There are more important things that requires staff's attention.

You can always have global on its own chat tab, use addons to slow the spam rate, or block certain types of words being displayed in the chat.

This has been suggested 100's of times, but the end result is always the same:
    You can ignore players, in addition of doing the things I mentioned above.

3. We're not looking for an easy solution but for an effective one. You ain't telling me anything I wouldn't know. I just wanna see results, that's why I am here in this forum.

4. We're not looking for an easy solution but for an effective one. You ain't telling me anything I wouldn't know. I just wanna see results, that's why I am here in this forum.
    We get what you're saying and we also would like to get an immediate solution to this, unfortunately there are many reasons that make rather impossible to get a solution to this. I had personally made a suggestion along the lines in the past and I don't think anything has changed since then, here's the link in case you want to read it: http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=402622

On a side note, think about it. What type of players are the ones using the channels incorrectly constantly? Yes, non native speakers or people that simply doesn't speak English at all and has close to no interest to learn it.
    I really think, and I'm very convinced of this, that you won't make people that doesn't speak a word of English to stop spamming channels regardless of what rules or filters you apply, because they'll find a way to get around it.

5. been suggested 100x before and denied. as said above people will spam whatever channel is most active. the staff don't have the manpower to devote to policing global. if you don't like it than /leave global and be done with it.