1. How to skip AV?

Sometimes I don't have 1 hour to play to lose and want to avoid this BG....Before I had addons that would tell me if the pop was for AV and I could skip it, but I can no longer find any such addons that work for 3.3.5?

2. Amen to that:). So much whinning when there are options already available

3. Dont que random then.
    Is this a troll answer or are you really that dumb? Ignore this thread please, this question obviously went waaaay over your head.

Guys, if anyone knows the name of the addon or has a version that actually works with 3.3.5 please link it, thanks :)

Something like this; https://www.wowace.com/projects/battleinfo

4. Random means random, that's why you get bonus for it. I think its pretty dumb to want to pick what you want and get bonus for it.

Choose extra honor or play BG you actually want, seems fair and good. Thing that you want seems to me is borderline exploit or cheat.

5. Can you stop being smart asses and just give the guy the name of the addon? He didn't complain, he just wants a specific addon

6. Can you stop being smart asses and just give the guy the name of the addon? He didn't complain, he just wants a specific addon
    I want an addon that tells me what instance RDF pop up is for. I don't want to play X,Y,Z instances, because they are too long, but I need my RDF bonus and I don't have that much time to play.

Could you google it for me, because I don't know what google is.

7. Can you stop being smart asses and just give the guy the name of the addon? He didn't complain, he just wants a specific addon
    I give up...I swear you should need to pass an IQ test before being given access to this forum...too many brain deads spamming legitimate threads with ******ed off topic replies (how bored do you have to be lol?).

8. Bosnian1 imagine looking for something, you cant find it, then go on some forums, ask other to find it for you, turns out its some shady stuff, no one wants to touch that with 10y pole, call everyone low IQ brain deads.

I thought I smelled my own fart, but turns out it was irony from this topic.

9. I give up...I swear you should need to pass an IQ test before being given access to this forum...too many brain deads spamming legitimate threads with ******ed off topic replies (how bored do you have to be lol?).
    You can be mad all you want, but even you know that this people are right.

10. 100% correct, thanks guys lmao

very shady stuff indeed...

11. I want an addon that tells me what instance RDF pop up is for. I don't want to play X,Y,Z instances, because they are too long, but I need my RDF bonus and I don't have that much time to play.

Could you google it for me, because I don't know what google is.
    He clearly said he had a similar addon to what he's looking for in the past. He also said that he can't find it anymore and asked if somebody might have it or knows the name. Stop trying to find reasons to bash the dude freely.

12. He clearly said he had a similar addon to what he's looking for in the past.
    Because no one ever remembers anything incorrectly right? There is no addon like this. So other's answers of "if you don't want random then don't ****ing pick random" is the right answer.

Also the addon he linked isn't even something remotely similar to what he's looking for lol. *****, man. That's an addon for classic. There is no random BG in classic - the reason it says queue popped for Alterac Valley 18 is because they QUEUED for Alterac Valley. There are no longer lobbies like that in WotLK. Guess what would happen if you queued for Alterac Valley? It would pop and say "Enter Alterac Valley." If you queue for random, it pops "Enter Random Battleground."

Just how it is.