1. Is it possible to obtain the Black Battle Tank the vanilla way?

I really dont have any moolah for spare and I really like that mount. Is there another way of obtaining it?

2. No, the questline is locked at one point and you can't progress it. It was intentionally locked since the quest was disabled in WotLK.
    You can get the mount by donating more than 1k $$ to Warmane, at that point it shows up to you in the shop afaik.

3. No, the questline is locked at one point and you can't progress it. It was intentionally locked since the quest was disabled in WotLK.
    You can get the mount by donating more than 1k $$ to Warmane, at that point it shows up to you in the shop afaik.
    Awww damn, alright thanks for the headsup

4. No, the questline is locked at one point and you can't progress it. It was intentionally locked since the quest was disabled in WotLK.
    And even then it costs 150 coins.
    Edited: February 6, 2020 Reason: specified the right currency.

5. You can get the mount by donating more than 1k $$ to Warmane, at that point it shows up to you in the shop afaik.
    As already mentioned, you can also participate in a lottery.

It can also be won in special events, such as the last Christmas one - it's not as rare as it might seem, even I got it. >.>

6. You can finish questline till the end, only quest ''bang a gong'' cannot be done but NPC near there will still give you reward for doing it.

7. You can finish questline till the end, only quest ''bang a gong'' cannot be done but NPC near there will still give you reward for doing it.
    Note: the 'reward' is not the mount nor the title Scarab Lord. It is a separate set of items that you pick one of. My personal favorite is Ravencrest's Legacy.

8. Note: the 'reward' is not the mount nor the title Scarab Lord. It is a separate set of items that you pick one of. My personal favorite is Ravencrest's Legacy.
    Well i think everybody will know that reward isn't a mount. It's pretty obvious.