1. One half players are paladins?

Hello, I just started a few days ago. On every big city/capitals what I meet I saw so many paladins. My feeling is like one half players are paladins, 30% DK and Warrios, 20% others. Why is it like that? I think about plaing shaman or druid, they are good in pvp or Paladin is one man army and I have no change with them?

2. Well, from my own experience, I have not done BGs in a few months because Bis+SM geared players dominate me and it gets boring after so many games.
    If you can get fully bis + SM, it seems like a blast were you get to face-roll people.

3. serveru are up since t least 5 years

dont worry peoples beging to learn to play other class

after 5 years of playing paladin, some of them, are courageuous enough to try to play something else than paladin

4. So many paladins and still hard to find proper paladins that can actually buff

5. This server has tons of paladins/dk/warriors. But paladins almost the most.

6. Top 100 2v2 teams are Warr/Hpal ... nuff said.

7. Hello there!As someone that plays Paladin main i cant agree with this.
    We need more paladins

Make Paladins Great Again!

8. They're popular because they're easy to play and have like 10 "get out of trouble" cards that they can play

9. They're popular because they're easy to play and have like 10 "get out of trouble" cards that they can play
    Ah yes... I remember paladin doing bubble and just in tiny 0.2 seconds of his heartstone, I did shattering throw and bum xD

10. Paladins are the plague of Warmane.

11. Ban all paladins for disrupting gameplay.

12. Majority of people play paladin because it's relatively easy, and you do not get punished for playing horribly due to the fact that majority of your mechanics are nearly *****-proof.

13. Everyone is pala dk warr but no one wants to fken tank

14. Everyone is pala dk warr but no one wants to fken tank
    That's because tanking is boring as ****. If you played it you'd know. It might be new and fun when you start to, but it gets old and boring quite quickly.
    I don't even have to explain why since the reasoning is as old as WoW itself, even older than that..
    Before you ask - yes, I do tank and I progressed through ICC mainly as a tank.

15. That's because tanking is boring as ****. If you played it you'd know. It might be new and fun when you start to, but it gets old and boring quite quickly.
    I don't even have to explain why since the reasoning is as old as WoW itself, even older than that..
    Before you ask - yes, I do tank and I progressed through ICC mainly as a tank.
    I do agree tanking is literal pain in the *** and boring as ****. Also depends what tank you're playing. I can say paladin was the most boring one, dk was the hardest one because of stupid runes cooldown and people taking aggro from me and warrior was the most fun one. Druid, meh i never tried it because I hate them.

Another problem is when people pull too much and then they blame it was you why they wipe, then when healers go afk and then they blame you are too low for them to heal and countless reasons.

Pros of tanks is that you get your gear by far the easiest. Only another tank is competiton, but if he is druid and you are plate, then it's all yours unless you are in pug raid where people will roll for your items because they said ''MS TANK'' but do not understand what the **** that even means and leader won't listen to you but gives them your items.

12 Last