1. I do agree tanking is literal pain in the *** and boring as ****. Also depends what tank you're playing. I can say paladin was the most boring one, dk was the hardest one because of stupid runes cooldown and people taking aggro from me and warrior was the most fun one. Druid, meh i never tried it because I hate them.
    DK is literally the easiest tanking class and has the best easiest taunts, unless is something different on this server

2. I think paladins are far more popular on horde than alliance, atleast I have seen way more paladins on horde.

3. I think paladins are far more popular on horde than alliance, atleast I have seen way more paladins on horde.
    That's true and that's because blood elves are the only ones who can be paladins + they look nice.

4. DK is literally the easiest tanking class and has the best easiest taunts, unless is something different on this server
    Yes but you require good gear and for AOE it can be stupid for some times. Like i do icy touch + disease + pestillence to spread AOE and guess what? My all runes are on CD and good luck doing anything else. That's the open window where you mostly lose aggro unless you do blood rune cd.

5. Well I personally main Warrior cause I love to smash enemies in Face like a True Champ! :D I don't have SM. I am regular PvP 6.5k GS

I also have Pally cause War is really hard to solo PvP with. Hence I made my Pally. Also no SM. 6.3k PvP

Can't say why others play them. This is why I do.

I have other Clasess too - Arcane Mage is fun to relax from face smashing :D

But as I said I like Knights / heavy armor / Big Swords and Shields ... you know all that Jazz !

6. Also warrior pve can be fun. Yesterday I ran into full pve bloodelf paladin with shadowmourne and I dealth tons of damage to him and then he started running. While I was at 6k gs. lulz

7. DK is literally the easiest tanking class and has the best easiest taunts, unless is something different on this server
    How is pressing taunt on DK easier then pressing taunt on any other tank class?
    Paladins have the best taunts in game period. DK has the best solo target aggro though.

Yes but you require good gear and for AOE it can be stupid for some times. Like i do icy touch + disease + pestillence to spread AOE and guess what? My all runes are on CD and good luck doing anything else. That's the open window where you mostly lose aggro unless you do blood rune cd.
    As a DK you have 3 types of "runes" and 2 of each, Icy touch = 1 Frost rune, Plague strike = 1 Unholy rune and Pestilence = 1 Blood rune, after that you have 1 left of each runes to cast a DnD which is the best AoE ability you have as a DK tank, besides you should open with DnD when you AoE pull.

8. So many paladins and still hard to find proper paladins that can actually buff
    This.

Started leveling a Priest last night, mainly using the RDF to do so. Got into a group consisting of me and 4(!!) Paladins. Happened twice within 2 or 3 hours, and guess what? The first group didn't buff at all. The second group gave me Blessing of Might. Awesome!

9. grey out the paladin icon on character creation, implement special queue for people who have a northrend-leveled(68-80) paladin on their character list and have played it atleast once in last week, example i only use mine for farming whenever i'm low on mats but don't actively aim to gear and progress due to brain-dead gameplay
    or, simpler solution would be to just reduce spellpower/attack power scaling by 20-30% and pal is instantly thrown out of the meta outside of being buff-bot
    inb4 "WAH WAH i want invulnerability and sustain with at the same time warrior-tier damage'

10. grey out the paladin icon on character creation, implement special queue for people who have a northrend-leveled(68-80) paladin on their character list and have played it atleast once in last week, example i only use mine for farming whenever i'm low on mats but don't actively aim to gear and progress due to brain-dead gameplay
    or, simpler solution would be to just reduce spellpower/attack power scaling by 20-30% and pal is instantly thrown out of the meta outside of being buff-bot
    inb4 "WAH WAH i want invulnerability and sustain with at the same time warrior-tier damage'
    Ok, settle down little Hitler

First 12