1. Rele/furious weapons

Is it normal that there's no vendor for rele or at least furious weap? i've been off the game for some years and it seems so strange to me. Ofcourse i imagine it is, since the server pretends to be offylike, but with all these smourne and full hc around couldn't you just add a vendor for us poor people that spent money just to not do 5 hours que? It feels unfair to not be able to buy a pvp weapon, at least of low-level, having to play so many games vs full wrath/full hc/smourne players despite being at 0 rating

2. u can get furious weapons with vote points

3. u can get furious weapons with vote points
    Unless he's on Lordaeron, where he's ****ed. Relentless and Furious weapons were removed when their seasons expired. Why they aren't still available considering Warmane's realms are permanently 3.3.5 I wouldn't know. It would've made sense to keep them the same way Furious and Relentless gear is still available but oh well.

4. It'd be great if Warmane added Furious & relentrless weapons.
    Furious just Honor and Relentless either AP+Honor (or 500-900 arena raiting)

5. Furious maybe 1200rating + honor and Rele with 1550rating + arena points ~1500. Its still ilvl 258. Otherwise pve people would just get it instead of battered hilt weapon.

6. Furious maybe 1200rating + honor and Rele with 1550rating + arena points ~1500. Its still ilvl 258. Otherwise pve people would just get it instead of battered hilt weapon.
    and is that a bad thing? Do you think that paying 15k+ for a Battered Hilt is a good deal? 232-239 Furious should definitely be for sale, as it can compete with PoS HC Axe from the last boss, at least a little bit.
    As for Relentless 251-258, I think it should require very little arena points. Not 1.5+, but 1,000 MAX

7. Furious yeah whatever but i still think rele should be locked behind 1550rating and ~1k points. Paying 15k gold for 251ilvl weapon also too easy.

8. It's stupid that PvPers are forced to do PvE in order to get a decent weapon.
    S1-S3 weapon are available on TBC and it harms nobody.
    I don't understand blizz logic behind making previous season weapons unavailable on Wotlk.

9. the thing is even if blizzard made unavailable those items in the last months of wotlk, for sure 90% of pvp players still had furious/rele weapon. here the situation is different and every new player is forced to pve weapons.
    i actually have full wrath offset, full furios/rele set and still got a ****ty weapon+deadly offhand bought with 11 coins, and it doesnt make sense since to get a good pve weapon i have to get a good pve gear and no one wants me in 10/25 man dung with this gear, i have to farm hard emblems to get pve gear to be able to do pve and get a good weapon, come on....