1. Character Transfer

What exactly do you lose by doing this?
    I know there is the thing with reputation with Major Cities but how does transfer affect achievements and mounts from other factions? Does my ToGC gear is also lost or "tranformed" into oposite faction version of it?
    Basicly im interested in all changes that will happen if i do this. I don't rly want to redo all achievements finished like killing certain amount of players in Major City or losing some mounts from achievements.

2. u wont lose anything, everything u have will be converted to the other faction equivalent

3. u wont lose anything, everything u have will be converted to the other faction equivalent
    That's in theory. I lost reputations when switching races of the same faction. It wasn't a complete loss of say Exalted -> back to Neutral but I did lose several thousands of reputation to set me back on Revered. Staff didn't help and basically told me I need to farm it back up again. So that's something to consider. He might get affected by the same problem when switching factions. It's still not that big of a problem though.