1. drop quest items

i was able to get drop quest items for all toons at once with iwt key. but not anymore ... anyone having this issue ? or got fix ? thank you..

2. It logs you out when you try to do that?
    I think it was an intentional change because many people got fooled into using macros that deleted their gear. Never got a confirmation on this one, but there's been plenty of people complaining they can't use macros to destroy trash from bags and there's no more threads about deleted items.

3. I am having this issue too. Instead of killing mobs to get 10 items, now I need to kill 50 mobs to complete the quest on all toons. I skip those quests now.

However for some quests (like knucklerot and luzran) I have no issue getting the item on all toons.

4. thanks for reply .. warmane changed something for sure. i was thinking that im alone ..

5. I'm having the exact same issue as everyone else, has anyone figured out a solution/figured out whats changed?? I leveled 10 characters fine, with each of them picking up all of the items needed, and now my chars only pick up 1 at a time. ;/

6. They changed something.

Personally, always felt what's bad for boxers is bad for a normal group of players. Imagine grouping up with 4 other people, and having to loot 50 dragon heads compared to 10 heads.

I know other Private servers that made all drop loot shareable because it results in people grouping up more which also makes people stick around longer because people build connections with others.
    Edited: February 26, 2020

7. Should also point out been getting a lot of hate recently from hogging Quest Areas for a long time from the change.

8. WAIT, so leveling just getting harder now?
    I just returned to wow because of lockdown, and want to start 10 man team

9. WAIT, so leveling just getting harder now?
    I just returned to wow because of lockdown, and want to start 10 man team
    Yes it's a bit harder but not impossible.

10. Yes it's a bit harder but not impossible.
    is that mean you can't definitely loot quest items at the same time now? no matter what?
    just started my new team, they are at lvl 2 now and wow logged me out when I do that

11. is that mean you can't definitely loot quest items at the same time now? no matter what?
    just started my new team, they are at lvl 2 now and wow logged me out when I do that
    Some still work while most do not.

Quest items from boss-npc's still share usually.

12. can confirm: looting quests no longer share.

only kill credits, boss loot drops, and some scripted interacts share (like you burn a fire for a quest, everyone shares)

13. May 18, 2020  
    Just got back after around a year break, this is a sad change for leveling and doing dailies (my main way to get gold for mount or coin items on icecrown is from dailies).

How would you level a team now?
    On Icecrown I think I would level mainly in dungeons up until northrend and then slowly quest. Probably not too bad.
    On Lordaeron I think I would have to quest.

I want a 10-25 characters druid team but it feels like it would be a nightmare to level it on Lordaeron now.

How many times slower would it be to level on Lordaeron? Should be issues with not enough mobs so have to wait for respawn when getting 5x as many items.
    Also slower than before now that the servers have a bigger population, so more competition for tagging mobs.

14. May 19, 2020  
    On Icecrown, its just skipping those loot quests. Can still easily get a team of 5 from 1-80 in under 24 hrs of playtime (I'm by no means a pro multiboxer or leveler, i hit 80 around 14hrs of gameplay)

for me, thats abt 3-3.5 days of gaming.

for lorderan ,its definitely a much harder obstacle. sorry guys :( wish it was different.