1. Which Spec for Dungeons and Raids

My alt Warlock is now 80. He is dual specced into Demonology in one spec and Affliction in the other. I specced out Affliction for dungeons and raids, but someone tole me I should run Demonology in dungeons since everything dies so fast that DOTs are less effective than shadow bolts and a Felguard. What do experienced Warlocks on Icecrown think? (I am Glyphed in each spec but my Gems have been chosen for Affliction. I bought gearc and have a low GS of around 5.1K.

Thanks in advance!

2. Destruction for running dungeons as the damage is dealt quick. Cast times are low due to Backdraft proc after using Conflagrate.

But yes you should be Demonology for raids for providing the spellpower buff, and when you're at high enough gear (i;e, high enough haste stat) to be "selfish", spec back to Affliction for dpsing whether for dungeons or raids.

3. Oy, I wish I could take your advice and triple spec.

4. The advice was go Destro for dungeons and low gear. Later on when you have a lot of haste (1.2k+) switch to Affliction.
    Always keep Demo OS for raid spots since every good raid needs one demo warlock.

5. Both affli and demo deal nice dmg but they take time to do the dmg due to casting(demo) and DoTs(affli).
    Destro would be a good choice for dung with faster casting and bursts, but i still like demo better for now as you will learn how to behave with the spec and you are needed in every raid with demo spec

6. I respecced to Destro. It;s a fun spec in dungeons. GS is still too low to raid. Thanks again for the advice.

7. It should be noted if you have an elemental shaman, the totem of wrath buff and Demonic Pact do not stack.

8. It should be noted if you have an elemental shaman, the totem of wrath buff and Demonic Pact do not stack.
    Just note that Demonic pact surpases flametongue(144 sp) and totem of wrath(280 sp). 10% of warlocks spellpower and it's superior at pretty low gear already.

9. What I suggest is that you use Destruction spec on low GS PvE, build up your gear up to 4,8-5k GS, and then you can spec to Demonology for both Raids and RDF.

PvP is a matter of taste and a personal choice, however affliction is comfortable to play cuz of self heals and variety of targets to be quickly DOTed.