1. New Resto Dudu player need help

I started a feral dps some time ago and lately i got some gear to make me secound spec, and i want to go as resto dudu, but i can t find any good guide... can someone help me? link a guide or even explain me here ( only healing spec i playied before is holy paladin which i main, but is a lot different from direct heals to hots)

2. Pal, topic about PVE resto tree is 4 topic under this, did you look for it 0.3 seconds and gave up?

http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=325633

3. Pal, topic about PVE resto tree is 4 topic under this, did you look for it 0.3 seconds and gave up?

http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=325633
    He probably went do ''druid guides'' and didn't find what he was looking for. It can be frustrating to find guides outside whole guide section.

4. well.. i need a guide who is a little up to date? that one was from 2016... not sure if all is same in terms of buggs, ty for replyes so far

5. Those guides are ok info

In essence,
    tank healing
    - Keep Rejuvenation and Regrowth on tank
    - Spam Nourish on tank if you have to tankheal
    - on move use Swiftmend and natures swiftness+fat heal
    - cast Lifebloom whenever you get Clearcasting proc

Raid aoe
    - Rejuvenation on everyone
    - additionally Regrowth on everyone if its heavy damage(prioritize whoever will take more damage)
    - Wild Growth on CD, usually on melee group(so maximum targets get it)

That's pretty much basics, glyphs, stat caps and talent choices you can find in guides and adjust to 10/25 man raids however you feel, more you play - clearer the picture gets
    Edited: February 9, 2020

6. Those guides are ok info

In essence,
    tank healing
    - Keep Rejuvenation and Regrowth on tank
    - Spam Nourish on tank if you have to tankheal
    - on move use Swiftmend and natures swiftness+fat heal
    - cast Lifebloom whenever you get Clearcasting proc

Raid aoe
    - Rejuvenation on everyone
    - additionally Regrowth on everyone if its heavy damage(prioritize whoever will take more damage)
    - Wild Growth on CD, usually on melee group(so maximum targets get it)

That's pretty much basics, glyphs, stat caps and talent choices you can find in guides and adjust to 10/25 man raids however you feel, more you play - clearer the picture gets
    Pretty much this. One thing I will note is that as you get more into it the question of nourish vs regrowth will come up. Nourish is an extremely situational ability, and really should only ever be used for direct fast heals on tanks getting overwhelmed with damage- and even then, regrowth spams aren't the worst choice- using swiftmend and nature's swiftness plust healing touch (if you have specced into it properly) and regrowth is typically enough to not even need nourish then. Regrowth is preferable to nourish for two(or three depending) major reasons:

1. Regrowth has an insane crit chance, so you are likely to get larger heals even if nourish is getting the 20% healing boost from hots.
    2. Crits should plant a living seed, which is another heal that goes off if the target takes damage- if it is a tank, well you get the idea
    3. Regrowth applies a heal over time that is quite lengthy, nourish gives no such benefit.