1. Request For Assistance

Greetings.

I recently logged into my account and attempted to play on my level 70 and 80 characters, but, for some reason, the game kept logging me out. After a while the game would crash and I would have to restart the client.

Furthermore, when I attempted to enter a dungeon with a group I formed, specifically Azjol Nerub, the game would crash for every character that attempted to enter that instance and I would not be able to log back on to that character.

Please note that this only happened to me; other members of my group were able to enter the dungeon without incident and none of them experienced the frequent logging off problem I encountered.

What can I do to eliminate this problem? Any assistance would be appreciated.

2. Can you tell me where this is happening and what the error message the client crashes with is?

3. I apologize for the late reply, I just noticed this.

This occurred specifically in Azjol Nerub. I just attempted to log into the characters that I had guided into that instance, but the game logged me out automatically again before the loading screen could completely load, as it was doing before. I am still able to log into my characters that are not inside that instance.

I am not getting an error message, per se. The game simply states, "You have been disconnected from the server." I shall attempt to enter another instance to see whether it affects my character in the same manner.

EDIT: I've just entered Halls of Lightning, Stockades and The Violet Hold without any problems. It seems that the issue is specific to Azjol Nerub. T
    Edited: February 14, 2020 Reason: Included additional information

4. Open the errors folder and open the last .txt you see. Depending on what it says the solution varies.

In the case of Memory Access Violation increase your paging file size

In the case of Streaming Failed check your internet connection and worst case scenario download the client again. The mop minimal client support was cut by blizzard.

In the case of error 134 could not locate file (any sort of mpq in the Data/enGB folder the solution is to download the enUS localization and paste it in the Data folder. Then change the config to use enUS instead of enGB. Here is the localization i use https://drive.google.com/file/d/1foH...w?usp=drivesdk

5. Thanks for your assistance. I will attempt these songs lotions and post which one was effective.

I also noticed that someone else created a forum post stating that they were disconnecting in dungeons; it is likely that our issues are related; from what I've read, our experiences are identical.

I was able to enter Utgarde Keep and reach Ingvar without issue, however, even though he cannot be defeated.

It is possible that my problem is not local after all, as others have experienced it. It may take some investigating.