1. How many boxes can I run on this machine

It's a ryzen 5 2600 cpu
    32 gb 3200mhz ram
    8gb rx580 saphire nitro plus edition
    850w psu
    B450 gigabyte MOTHERBOARD

THEORETICALLY speaking how many should I be able to run on main having 60fps and the slaves having 20fps or lower. With full low setting on slaves.

2. I'm guessing around 15 maybe 20 chars(very unlikely), although that 60 FPS will surely drop in heavy combat situations. There is no reason for putting 20FPS or higher on the slaves either, the FPS setting will swap when you swap windows. It will only lower your overall performance.

I personally use 30-10 or 24-7 strats on the big teams as in big fights your FPS is bound to drop anyways, this way my FPS doesn't drop and overal performance is good enough for heavy battles and fighting multiple big multiboxers at a time.

You don't really need 60FPS while boxing anyways, it's overrated in my opinion. It's not really comparable to soloplay.

Anyways, if you already have that system, you can test it, make a team on blackrock and join a bg.

TL:DR
    With 60 FPS main, 20 FPS slaves you won't box many slots with that system but with a bit of tweaking you can surely squeeze a nice team out of it. Also keep in mind OC'ing the CPU will improve stability by a lot but that is something you will have to decide as some people are not a fan of overclocking their system.
    Edited: February 10, 2020

3. This is interesting. I’ve currently been boxing (isboxer) 5 man on ICECROWN with my i3 msi laptop. I’d like to increase to a 10 man team. What would you recommend for 10 man setup? Thanks.

4. i have a 3rd gen i5 12 gb ram slave set to 30 fps, slaves set to 1 fps i do 10 easy.

5. i have a 3rd gen i5 12 gb ram slave set to 30 fps, slaves set to 1 fps i do 10 easy.
    1 fps on slaves is in no way reliable, it will **** you up in certain scenarios. GL with that.

6. I started on an i5 with 8 gig ram, and ran 10 easily. Honestly can't remember the GPU, but it was dated, only had 2g ram on board. 30-40 fps on the main, and 15 on slaves. You really don't need much to do 10.

7. 1 fps on slaves is in no way reliable, it will **** you up in certain scenarios. GL with that.
    I can verify that below 5fps will ruin follow and response time.