1. constantly dc'ing in dungeons

for the last 3 days or so,i dc in dungeons,any dungeon today its utgard pinnaccle,just a heads up!
    thanks

2. Ill look into it, perhaps its related to the specific dungeon itself. Any other instances where this is happening?

3. it was a few sry realy wasnt paying attention ,just seeing what was up and running,and thanks nobuemon,for helping

4. Ill have to check it in detail after the mop content, Utgarde Keep is open but cant be completed (ingvar revives infinitely) and I couldn't find a client crash in Utgarde Pinnacle but the instance can be done

5. thanks nobuemon! your fws savior

6. Not yet, it needs a lot of work first. Ill update the list of available instances when i check that

7. Try this if it crashes due to memory access violation https://www.thewindowsclub.com/incre...memory-windows
    Make sure to set it to a decently high value

If it still happens make a report on the bugtracker in which instance this is happening

8. Try this if it crashes due to memory access violation https://www.thewindowsclub.com/incre...memory-windows
    Make sure to set it to a decently high value

If it still happens make a report on the bugtracker in which instance this is happening
    Make sure you don't have to TOUCH WINDOWS for a broken client of World of Warcraft Mists of the Bugland, because Warmane doesn't have a normal client, just broken ones.

Make an official download link for a working MOP Client, don't share on torrent the broken ones.

Frostwolf has the worst downloadable MOP clients since Warmane released it. Fix those crashes and test it out on PTR, before release it on Testwolf, what we know and You aswell call as Frostwolf.

Interesting Fact older expansions like TBC / WOTLK doesn't NEED TO BE DELETED WEEKLY, deleting cache etc just to make sure Warmanes Bugged Mists of Bugland clients doesn't crash on a random nothing.
    Edited: February 19, 2020

9. The client we provide is the standard 32 bit client you will find anywhere and dealing with client or addon issues is not our obligation.

Given that i still provide possible fixes for such issues even technically speaking they have no place on the forum or bugtracker.

10. thanks nobuemon,just looking for an up date on this isue not flaming ******s

11. thanks nobuemon,just looking for an up date on this isue not flaming ******s
    I know, dw. Try the page file increase, if that fails you can either change to a 64bit client, large adress aware the 32bit one, make sure your ram is ok and you have enough.

Worst case scenario is if your game wont start because of an issue that was plaguing me... the "could not locate mpq file". in which case you need a new locale.

Here is the enUS locale folder i use, paste it in the data folder and change config to use enUS instead of enGB https://drive.google.com/file/d/1foH...w?usp=drivesdk

12. was looking for the new dungeons open to be honest,thanks for the work you do,or have done