1. Can't decide what class to play

Hey guys,

I've been away from wow for a while and thought about giving it a go again. But I'm curious to what classes and roles this server is lacking in pve. What dps classes are most needed? Which healer are most needed between Hpala or Hshammy? Are tanks needed?

If someone could give me some insight it would be awesome. Horde/ally doesn't matter.

2. As it always has been - ranged dps is the most requested DPS type in the raiding scene. You can never go wrong with SP/Lock/Boomie. Shammies are slightly more needed than Hpala and naturally tanks are always needed. You'll have instant dungeon pops as a tank most of the time.

I recommend either going SP+Disc so you'll have 2 requested roles covered and could easily find a spot in raids.
    Alternatively Holy+Prot Pala is also a safe bet.

3. If you want to play RDPS on Horde, go for Boomie, there aren't that many as opposed to Alliance.
    If you want to play RDPS on Ally, go for Spriest or Lock, there aren't that many as opposed to Horde side.

As far as healers and tanks are concerned, you can never go wrong with that, they are always in demand, always.