1. Want to experience again the Wotlk raiding

Hi,

I have never played on Warmane before and on any private server before. I just would like to experience again the Wotlk raids like I used to back in the days.

Is there a lot of guilds/raids organized on Icecrown ? Is it only chain ICC/RS or you can also join some Ulduar/Naxx raids ? Is there a lot of raiding guilds ?

Thanks a lot for your answers !

2. Ulduar and naxx are rarely done and theyre usually done for achievement/mount or weekly quest runs. Otherwise most guilds do trial of the crusade + ICC with the better ones doing RS as well. Theres always plenty of PvE guilds, horde is the larger PvE faction though.
    Edited: February 18, 2020

3. Hi,

I have never played on Warmane before and on any private server before. I just would like to experience again the Wotlk raids like I used to back in the days.

Is there a lot of guilds/raids organized on Icecrown ? Is it only chain ICC/RS or you can also join some Ulduar/Naxx raids ? Is there a lot of raiding guilds ?

Thanks a lot for your answers !
    If you havent play other private servers and want to replay WOTLK once again i strongly reccomend you to stay away from Icecrown and roll on Lordearon. Lordearon is way closer to what WOTLK actually was, while Icecrown feel a lot more like custom server tnx to the cash shop. As for previous tier raids most raiding is about TOGS and ICC/RS. That been said people reclear previoud tier raids like Naxx and Ulduat for echievs and to farm transmog tokens, so you will most likely have the option to do them.
    Edited: February 18, 2020