1. TTW Mage questions

Hi all,

I couldn't find relevant information so I am starting a new thread because I haven't played for a pretty long time and forgot lots of things.

It is regarding TTW fire spec, as we all know TTW mages are more viable on raids, rather than dungeons. If we have a DK tank which is not using "Chilblains" TTW is not working right? Since I am not familiar with all classes is there a way to see if my build actually works? If not to re-spec my frost build on FFB/Arcane so I can switch if that's the case.

As far as I remember, attack speed slows also worked for TTW or I am wrong?
    Edited: February 13, 2020

2. All dks apply it not only tanks. Also all other tanks apply it (infected wounds from Maul or Mangle/judgement/thunderclap). TTW activates on any attack speed or movement speed slow. As long as you're hitting the same target as everybody else, the only scenario you would not have TTW activated is if you joined a raid where you don't have any dks and both tanks are afk and only auto attacking the bosses.

3. Hi, you can use tellmewhen addon to track when Torment of the Weaks apply or not on your target (in real time)

See u

Tiny

4. Hi, you can use tellmewhen addon to track when Torment of the Weaks apply or not on your target (in real time)

See u

Tiny
    Really? What would I need to track and use as Spell Name for that? I know it's active pretty much 100% of the time, but I'd like to know how can I track such things. Do you mean literally track when TTW is active or just add all possible slows?

5. Yes you can directly track down Torment of the weaks

6. Thanks a lot, that would be helpful.
    Just have to find a working version, the one I downloaded from Curse for 3.3.5 doesn't seem to be working
    Edited: February 15, 2020

7. Thanks a lot, that would be helpful.
    Just have to find a working version, the one I downloaded from Curse for 3.3.5 doesn't seem to be working
    Don't waste your time or UI space for tracking TTW. There is plenty other things to track and fill your interface :D