1. How to insta swap Focus Target without right-clicking Gladius frames?

PvP Focus target swapping macro??
    Hello guys,

I am trying to improve at PvP by watching skilled players play. One day, watching Qwneer play 3v3 on his warrior I noticed that he was almost constantly swapping his Focus Target without actually right-clicking the Gladius frames ( the only way I know how to set Focus Targets )

Basically the situation was:

He had a Shaman both on focus and on target, next thing, he had a warlock on focus and was intercepting him in order to stop his cast... Didn't notice any particular button usage too, as he has the glow-upon-click effect on the SnowfallKeypress Addon.

Link to the video:

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/392216301

Check 00:01:07 for the situation in discussion.

Please someeone that is familiar with this elaborate :-)

Thanks !

2. Since WOTLK you can access enemy arena units in macros. For example
    Code:
    /cast [target=arena1] Charge

3. Since WOTLK you can access enemy arena units in macros. For example
    Code:
    /cast [target=arena1] Charge
    Only he focused him before he charged, idk ...

4. Only he focused him before he charged, idk ...
    I don't really want to log on and try it right now but I imagine something along the lines of /focus arena1

5. PvP Focus target swapping macro??
    Hello guys,

I am trying to improve at PvP by watching skilled players play. One day, watching Qwneer play 3v3 on his warrior I noticed that he was almost constantly swapping his Focus Target without actually right-clicking the Gladius frames ( the only way I know how to set Focus Targets )

Basically the situation was:

He had a Shaman both on focus and on target, next thing, he had a warlock on focus and was intercepting him in order to stop his cast... Didn't notice any particular button usage too, as he has the glow-upon-click effect on the SnowfallKeypress Addon.

Link to the video:

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/392216301

Check 00:01:07 for the situation in discussion.

Please someeone that is familiar with this elaborate :-)

Thanks !
    I swap focus all the time as well and i just bound it. You simply make a macro. Mine looks like this:

/focus [nomod] arena1
    /focus [mod:ctrl] arena1
    /target [mod:alt] arena1

If i press my key, i put target on focus, same happens if i press ctrl down at the same time.

If i press key+alt i target arena1.

Simply make 3 macros saying /focus arena1 (and same for arena2 and arena3).
    Ez pz

6. I swap focus all the time as well and i just bound it. You simply make a macro. Mine looks like this:

/focus [nomod] arena1
    /focus [mod:ctrl] arena1
    /target [mod:alt] arena1

If i press my key, i put target on focus, same happens if i press ctrl down at the same time.

If i press key+alt i target arena1.

Simply make 3 macros saying /focus arena1 (and same for arena2 and arena3).
    Ez pz
    Hey man, thanks!

One question though. Why is your macro using modifiers if it basically just puts on focus arena 1 (and not for ctrl arena 2 and for alt arena 3 for example) ?

7. Hey man, thanks!

One question though. Why is your macro using modifiers if it basically just puts on focus arena 1 (and not for ctrl arena 2 and for alt arena 3 for example) ?
    Hard to explain for me. I have focus macros bound to mmo mouse. sometimes i use my ordinary spells on keyboard with modifiers and i want to swap focus at the same time. if i spam ctrl+1 but at the same time want to swap focus, it normally would not go off because i had no ctrl modifier in macro. So i added it. In keybindings i have it bound to mmo mousebutton x and mmo mousebutton x+shift. so i added mmo mousebutton x + ctrl in macro. so when i press mousebutton x regardless of any modifier im using at the same time i change my focus. Makes sense? lul

8. Hard to explain for me. I have focus macros bound to mmo mouse. sometimes i use my ordinary spells on keyboard with modifiers and i want to swap focus at the same time. if i spam ctrl+1 but at the same time want to swap focus, it normally would not go off because i had no ctrl modifier in macro. So i added it. In keybindings i have it bound to mmo mousebutton x and mmo mousebutton x+shift. so i added mmo mousebutton x + ctrl in macro. so when i press mousebutton x regardless of any modifier im using at the same time i change my focus. Makes sense? lul

Was totally better off w/o that explanation lul

9. He had a Shaman both on focus and on target, next thing, he had a warlock on focus and was intercepting him in order to stop his cast... Didn't notice any particular button usage too, as he has the glow-upon-click effect on the SnowfallKeypress Addon.
    If you take a look at his bars on the right side there are macros called "focu.." showing his intervene cooldown on F1, F2 and F3. And as you mentioned he is using Snowfallkeypress to make the keys he is pressing bling, you can actually see him press one of those when he swaps his focus...