1. 1 Week Ago  

How to insta swap Focus Target without right-clicking Gladius frames?

PvP Focus target swapping macro??
    Hello guys,

I am trying to improve at PvP by watching skilled players play. One day, watching Qwneer play 3v3 on his warrior I noticed that he was almost constantly swapping his Focus Target without actually right-clicking the Gladius frames ( the only way I know how to set Focus Targets )

Basically the situation was:

He had a Shaman both on focus and on target, next thing, he had a warlock on focus and was intercepting him in order to stop his cast... Didn't notice any particular button usage too, as he has the glow-upon-click effect on the SnowfallKeypress Addon.

Link to the video:

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/392216301

Check 00:01:07 for the situation in discussion.

Please someeone that is familiar with this elaborate :-)

Thanks !

2. 1 Week Ago  
    Since WOTLK you can access enemy arena units in macros. For example
    Code:
    /cast [target=arena1] Charge

3. 1 Week Ago  
    Since WOTLK you can access enemy arena units in macros. For example
    Code:
    /cast [target=arena1] Charge
    Only he focused him before he charged, idk ...

4. 1 Week Ago  
    Only he focused him before he charged, idk ...
    I don't really want to log on and try it right now but I imagine something along the lines of /focus arena1

5. 1 Week Ago  
    PvP Focus target swapping macro??
    Hello guys,

I am trying to improve at PvP by watching skilled players play. One day, watching Qwneer play 3v3 on his warrior I noticed that he was almost constantly swapping his Focus Target without actually right-clicking the Gladius frames ( the only way I know how to set Focus Targets )

Basically the situation was:

He had a Shaman both on focus and on target, next thing, he had a warlock on focus and was intercepting him in order to stop his cast... Didn't notice any particular button usage too, as he has the glow-upon-click effect on the SnowfallKeypress Addon.

Link to the video:

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/392216301

Check 00:01:07 for the situation in discussion.

Please someeone that is familiar with this elaborate :-)

Thanks !
    I swap focus all the time as well and i just bound it. You simply make a macro. Mine looks like this:

/focus [nomod] arena1
    /focus [mod:ctrl] arena1
    /target [mod:alt] arena1

If i press my key, i put target on focus, same happens if i press ctrl down at the same time.

If i press key+alt i target arena1.

Simply make 3 macros saying /focus arena1 (and same for arena2 and arena3).
    Ez pz

6. 1 Week Ago  
    I swap focus all the time as well and i just bound it. You simply make a macro. Mine looks like this:

/focus [nomod] arena1
    /focus [mod:ctrl] arena1
    /target [mod:alt] arena1

If i press my key, i put target on focus, same happens if i press ctrl down at the same time.

If i press key+alt i target arena1.

Simply make 3 macros saying /focus arena1 (and same for arena2 and arena3).
    Ez pz
    Hey man, thanks!

One question though. Why is your macro using modifiers if it basically just puts on focus arena 1 (and not for ctrl arena 2 and for alt arena 3 for example) ?

7. 1 Week Ago  
    Hey man, thanks!

One question though. Why is your macro using modifiers if it basically just puts on focus arena 1 (and not for ctrl arena 2 and for alt arena 3 for example) ?
    Hard to explain for me. I have focus macros bound to mmo mouse. sometimes i use my ordinary spells on keyboard with modifiers and i want to swap focus at the same time. if i spam ctrl+1 but at the same time want to swap focus, it normally would not go off because i had no ctrl modifier in macro. So i added it. In keybindings i have it bound to mmo mousebutton x and mmo mousebutton x+shift. so i added mmo mousebutton x + ctrl in macro. so when i press mousebutton x regardless of any modifier im using at the same time i change my focus. Makes sense? lul

8. 1 Week Ago  
    Hard to explain for me. I have focus macros bound to mmo mouse. sometimes i use my ordinary spells on keyboard with modifiers and i want to swap focus at the same time. if i spam ctrl+1 but at the same time want to swap focus, it normally would not go off because i had no ctrl modifier in macro. So i added it. In keybindings i have it bound to mmo mousebutton x and mmo mousebutton x+shift. so i added mmo mousebutton x + ctrl in macro. so when i press mousebutton x regardless of any modifier im using at the same time i change my focus. Makes sense? lul

Was totally better off w/o that explanation lul