1. Create a warmane.com/help

Something similar to what the title says, at least. So far we have only forum threads. To be honest, average Joe playing WoW is not used to get into a forum and search where is the help - it is even bad design to not have everything condensed and easily accessible.
    Standard questions about the client, server, PvP, RDF, etc (you all know about them, just take a look at the Support subforum). I know they are all answered, or at least the most of them, in a thread or two. But like, Events are somewhere, technical information, FAQ, etc is scattered across the forum. People is not used to forums.
    Having a tab in the main webpage with Help and all the links and nicely organised would avoid lots of repeated questions.

2. They should at least put realmlist under the "Information" page. Because really, finding how-to-connect information as a first-timer is really not easy and intuitive.

3. They should at least put realmlist under the "Information" page. Because really, finding how-to-connect information as a first-timer is really not easy and intuitive.
    https://www.warmane.com/download

they have to click 1 button. such hardship.

4. https://www.warmane.com/download

they have to click 1 button. such hardship.
    Precisely my point. Have you clicked it? It brings you to the Forum. There already is a link to it in the main webpage. If simple and repeated questions have to be search... It will never be a useful solution.
    You should not make the users search for an answer, they should be extremely easy to access and easy to find what you need. No Forum, but a page for Support/Help that people can directly go to. Organised by topic, FAQs, etc. Hell, if you want to know what are the servers's characteristics, you need to search it through forums. I don't even know where that info is ot be honest, probably in the release thread... But who the heck knows it as newcomer?

5. Precisely my point. Have you clicked it? It brings you to the Forum. There already is a link to it in the main webpage. If simple and repeated questions have to be search... It will never be a useful solution.
    You should not make the users search for an answer, they should be extremely easy to access and easy to find what you need. No Forum, but a page for Support/Help that people can directly go to. Organised by topic, FAQs, etc. Hell, if you want to know what are the servers's characteristics, you need to search it through forums. I don't even know where that info is ot be honest, probably in the release thread... But who the heck knows it as newcomer?
    wasn't disagreeing with you about a help page. but heliox's example was a poor 1. only way the realmlist would be easier to find would be if it was plastered in big red letters on the homepage.
    Edited: February 14, 2020

6. wasn't disagreeing with you about a help page. but heliox's example was a poor 1. only way the realmlist would be easier to find would be if it was plastered in big red letters on the homepage.
    I've even did a few test clicks before posting here as a potential user. Went to "create account" - nope, not here. "Information" page perhaps? No, not there either.

So here you go, 2 pages visited with no results. It may not seem a lot, but from a perspective of a web dev, it's just not the greatest design. If you have some important information you want to give to your users, wherever it COULD be, it SHOULD be (or at least a ref link).

For me or you it might be obvious, how could you not find it, right? But you got to assume your users are complete tools and are extreamly easy to give up. If with those two personality traits your users are still able to find the information they are looking for, then the site is designed well.
    Edited: February 14, 2020