1. SM on Arms or Ret? PVP

Hey Guys, Simple Question :) ^^

Ty :)

2. Shadowmourne is good on both, you cannot go wrong with that noob weapon anyways...

3. arm and ret are both unskilled class, especially with SM

but since ur ask the question i would says ret which is more permisive :)

4. If you have a pocket healer = friend you play with that heals you all time = definitelly Warrior !!

If you have no pocket healer and you still want to buy it for 150 coins or so = definitely Paladin!

If you have no char yet : Buy BiS Pally with 284 Sword = that's my serup I have 6.3k GS and I own BGs when solo :D almost always top kills :D

I also have 6.5k GS Arms - but dude that thing is unplayble solo, unless you get lucky.

I mean only reason I made Retri is cause I got tired of being ***** slap killed in middle of battle and have no way to piss out when my friendlies are not healing me / ******s :D

Pally is so much better for solo play

On the other hand with a healer behind back War is super fun !

5. arm and ret are both unskilled class, especially with SM

but since ur ask the question i would says ret which is more permisive :)
    *sigh* dude that the **** only a person that never played war / retri on high lvl can say ...

6. *sigh* dude that the **** only a person that never played war / retri on high lvl can say ...
    bro ur playing war and ret which are broken af in woltk and u says that x)

go try to play a sp in pvp and come back to me

7. 1) Spriest is way easier to rank past 2500 with than a ret.

2) You clearly haven't played a warrior. Note that most high rank warriors hack for a reason.

3) You clearly haven't played ret past 2500. A single mistake at that rating as ret and you lose.

4) Ret has more hard counters than any class in the game. It's not broken. Only garbage players think ret is broken.

5) Get over yourself.

8. Hey Guys, Simple Question :) ^^

Ty :)
    Well first of all i wanna ask do you wanna get only SM or you have coins for other gear as well? I am asking because most of the dmg this classes get is from HC off-parts and SM just provide minor dmg increase. If you only wanna buy SM i am letting you know right now you will be really disapointed by it, 284 weapon+ hc off parts is infinity stronger then SM+ 264 off-parts.

Now that out of the way it depends of what kind of PVP you looking for and how high you wanna go in arena. In BG Warrior perform better if there is 1-2 healers on his back, he simple become killing machine that destroy everything. Paladin perform better if you solo queue. In terms of arena i feel Warrior is harder to start with but it gets easier at higher rating. Main reason for that is in 2s you will be playing heal+arms and you can affore to make multiple mistakes w/o losing the game. When it comes to Ret on other hand most viable comps are x2 dps, such as hunter/ret and in comp like that you can lose a game by just making single mistake. I will say its way harder to push high rating as ret then arms.

Also gameplay wise arms seem easier to me because you can lock on 1 target and never let go and just do that, while as Ret you have to look for so much more stuff like removing stuns from your partner, rebuffing managing mana and so on.
    Edited: February 21, 2020