1. Jeeves recipe

Why the **** doesn't the Jeeves schematic drop from Library guardians??? I personally farmed it there for 5-7 hours killed like 1000+ of them and seen many people farm it there too, every normal person would go there because: it has the biggest drop chance, there is many guardians, it is pretty safe place, every normal Blizzlike server has it and in guides on YT it also drops there. If you want to make everything harder and you think it's OP just lower the chance but don't remove it totally smh.
    Edited: February 15, 2020

2. if i' not mistaken the drop rate of jeeves from those mobs are bugged (prob began from the mid of last year). people now go other places to farm it like borean tundra

3. So if they didn't remove it on purpose, it's bugged for no reason and they didn't do nothing with it in more than half of a year?

4. Welp. you can still get it. I farmed it on my alt last month or two to test the drop rate. Since you can still get it other way around, its not really that game breaking. Not to mention it took quite a lot of effort to farm the mats.

5. But how am I supposed to know that it is broken when it doesn't show any warning. I just wasted a lot of time and earned nothing from it.

6. You should be glad you can still farm the schematic. You should look up the bugtracker and see how many years some bugs were there. Now it kinda remind me of the anzu loot bug once upon a time. The reins gone from the loot table and people still farming it for months. Poor souls...

Actually you can ask in forum or global. That's how I knew of the bug.

7. Btw, OP, if you go to Borean Tundra and farm the robots there, you will obtain the recipe pretty fast. I was also farming it from the Library Guardians due to the same reasons you mentioned above, until my guildies told me to go to BT. Once I went there, I killed like 3-4 mobs and the recipe dropped.
    Edited: February 15, 2020 Reason: Didn't read