1. MOP not working

I've downloaded MoP and can't get it to run. I've changed the WTF file as suggested in old threads but nothing is working. File download is not working but my ping to warmane is fine. Anyone have any suggestions?

2. Follow these steps:
    1) Restart your PC
    2) close your Torrent client and move your WoW folder away from your Torrent's download destination
    3) now right click on WoW folder> Properties> remove "read-only"

3. I have the same problem i did that and is still not working please help

4. When i go in properties and remove read only i press apply and ok then when i open again proeprties is again read only checked how to fix please help

5. Do it with admin permission.

6. Admin permission? Can you help me? How to do that?

7. can someone contact me or something pls i dont know how to do this??????

8. Hello, CrnKoUgarak.

Your associated account you are using for Windows should be an Administrative account. There are many tutorials on YouTube for Windows 7/10 to help you check your account status or to create Administrative accounts. Are you a guest on the PC in question? If you are young, do your parents own it? If so you may not have administrative privileges, your parent(s) will need to do it for you.

As skullatbash stated, if your World of Warcraft is located within your 'Downloads' folder, please relocate it to another location.

Finally, check to make sure your computer meets the necessary requirements to run the game.

Kind regards,