1. best strategy to beat war+holy pala?

in 2v2, is it unholy with sm or frost dual wield?
    what healer should we play with?

2. Id say go frost dual wield. Unholy + healer is a pain to beat other comps like this. As far as i know frost + hpal is the norm, but ive seen some frost + disc priest. Maybe resto druid would also work, resto sham is also real good. All seem good to me, correct me guys :D

3. i d actually go as frost dual wield + spriest , but that s my oppinion

4. Actually unholy is played with a sp and it's very strong comp. Frost needs a healer tho, too squishy.

5. There are a lot of strategies, you could go with hpala as well but beating warrior and hpala is very hard due to mortal strike that he can give to you.
    Pala can put seal of judgment to your healer/partner, use stun at good timing,etc. It's just cancer comp and that's the reason you won't see death knight anywhere near the top in 2v2 comp.

6. There are a lot of strategies, you could go with hpala as well but beating warrior and hpala is very hard due to mortal strike that he can give to you.
    Pala can put seal of judgment to your healer/partner, use stun at good timing,etc. It's just cancer comp and that's the reason you won't see death knight anywhere near the top in 2v2 comp.
    Basically this, also warriors have bigger brust and overal damage due ArP, even best skilled DKs struggle vs that combo. You can check ladder 2v2 not single active team with DK in the top 50

7. in 2v2, is it unholy with sm or frost dual wield?
    what healer should we play with?
    PrDK doesn’t scale as well as warrior in this 2v2 meta imo. If you play UH, disco may be a good option because you have more offensive potential by removing sacred shield and mana burn. Shammy can also be decent but pala can red judgement ghost wolf to help warrior reach him and also has a harder time in the mana game. DK really benefits from purges as sacred negates a huge portion of dmg. But still, it’s always hard bc of the OP AF sacred cleansing talent so getting rid of warriors freedom to kite and survive for you or your healer is very hard.

FDK can play better vs this comp but they can keep rotating CDs on your hungering burst windows like bubble, wall, disarm, not to mention you are especially prone to disarms as opposed to UH (gotta hop disarm and waste a CD for this). There were maybe 2-3 top 25 DKs I saw last season, I think 2 of them were frost.