1. How's the Playerbase?

Heyo.

I'm really iching for a taste of classic wow, but I'm conflicted on if I want Classic or WotLK. How's Warmane's player base doing? I've noticed that icecrown isn't full as it usually was a few months ago, is the player-base dwindling?

Also, what class would you guys reccomend? I'm thinking Warlock as they have lots of unique and interesting mechanics but if there's a class i need or a more unique class please let me know!

2. Hello to you too.

You can stay here and play as much as you want, but you'll have to ignore so many weirdos here. Don't argue and you can even use this addon that I use 'GiveMePeace' its an addon basicly to block your incoming whispers, people who are onto your friends list - the whispers will be allowed, you can even modifty your 'Automatic message when you're about to get whispered'.

Population here is okay, I assume more Horde players than Ally, even tho Ally is better in pvp as usual and most of battlegrounds win alliance, not because of H/A doesn't matter, but just because Horde players don't listen and don't do objectives.

Class I'd recommend to you is a death knight and pally since they're pretty much bully classes. Even though you can play anything your heart desires, it really doesn't matter, and it's all about the skillcap of a certain player. - Gear cannot buy you wisdom nor the skillcap.

Enjoy your stay.

3. Hey ho and welcome I guess?
    The playerbase is a little toxic sometimes. Theres a lot of bored high end geared players raiding the leveling areas killing and camping the other faction. Alliance is a little more annoying than horde and id say the alliance is a little stronger here than the horde. Especially when it comes to presence in the open world.

After all this is a pvp server and you need to get used to get ganked a lot in certain areas and icecrown.
    All of the content has been cleared years ago and theres a lot of elitism going around and a lot of people expect very high Gearscore Req. to join a public raid but thats something you can bypass by having a nice guild.
    Overall the people are pretty much like on a live server, theres a lot of nice guys, some raging guys, some wannabe pros, a lot of ganking and so on.

What class you choose is up to you but playing something that is able to tank will help you level a lot faster as tanks are mostly underplayed here.
    Healer is also good but expect waiting times around 5-20 minutes as a DD.

4. At least you won't be waiting that long as if you queue as a healer, can't imagine people queue as rdps/mdps. I can legit watch a movie till that pop up window for rdf xD

EDIT: I can't wait to queue an instance as a healer and tank, good Lord :D at 80!